LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

49ersBackOnTop38's First Mock

• 49ersBackOnTop38
  • Info N/A
Depending on Free Agency and not assuming we make any trades, this is what I would like to see happen on Draft Day....

1A bryan buluga RT - this will finally solidify our bookends with him and staley and with the addition of a new oline coach, should help our offense go to the next level

1B Earl Thomas S -would love to have Eric Berry on the team but its not realistic so we take the next best FS to help our secondary and can start immediately with Goldson moving to SS

2 Dexter Mccluster RB/KR/PR - here we get that dynamic return man, plus that extra spark on offense

3 Mike Johnson G - can push Baas for that starting LG spot and worst case scenario, we had quality depth to our line

4 Jermaine Cunningham DE- we add a situational pass rusher. I feel we had good production from our OLB's so we don't need to find a starter. We just need that guy to do some damage on passing downs and Cunningham can do just that as a DE in nickel and dime packages

5 Akwasi Owusu Ansah CB- we add a talented CB who is a taller cover corner to compete with Bly and Brown for playing time and add quality depth

6 Reggie Carter ILB - solid tackler and can be a good special teamer for right now

7 Tim Dray TE - gives us that blocking TE we desperately need and a big body down in the redzone in our goaline packages
Originally posted by 49ersBackOnTop38:
Depending on Free Agency and not assuming we make any trades, this is what I would like to see happen on Draft Day....

1A bryan buluga RT - this will finally solidify our bookends with him and staley and with the addition of a new oline coach, should help our offense go to the next level

1B Earl Thomas S -would love to have Eric Berry on the team but its not realistic so we take the next best FS to help our secondary and can start immediately with Goldson moving to SS

2 Dexter Mccluster RB/KR/PR - here we get that dynamic return man, plus that extra spark on offense

3 Mike Johnson G - can push Baas for that starting LG spot and worst case scenario, we had quality depth to our line

4 Jermaine Cunningham DE- we add a situational pass rusher. I feel we had good production from our OLB's so we don't need to find a starter. We just need that guy to do some damage on passing downs and Cunningham can do just that as a DE in nickel and dime packages

5 Akwasi Owusu Ansah CB- we add a talented CB who is a taller cover corner to compete with Bly and Brown for playing time and add quality depth

6 Reggie Carter ILB - solid tackler and can be a good special teamer for right now

7 Tim Dray TE - gives us that blocking TE we desperately need and a big body down in the redzone in our goaline packages

Too late for Ansah. The latest he will go is the 4th. Other than that it would make me very happy.
Not bad. Don't want Earl Thomas unless we trade back.
Share 49ersWebzone