LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 196 users in the forums

I WANT TIM TEBOW BECAUSE

we can run the taser with him
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If Tebow doesn't work on his release, he'll be worse than Byron Leftwich in this league.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If Tebow doesn't work on his release, he'll be worse than Byron Leftwich in this league.
dont you have to bring some good fundamentals with you from college, if you want to be a good quarterback in the nfl? i mean at some certain level, which are above the tebow-level?
I mean, you can teach a lot of things but sometimes it needs a lot of time and you havent that time in the nfl...I know it from soccer that if you hadnt good technique in your teens, it would be very difficult to teach them in your twens. especially not at a pro-level, where you wont get time to learn fundamental things which you have to have alredy.
I want Obama at QB because he is a natural leader. Too bad it takes more than leadership to be a successful QB.
Originally posted by teeohh:

he's slow...
I'm an idiot!

That's the only possible reason I would want him. Oh, that's right... He is the #1 player in this yeas draft that I DO NOT WANT!

Fortunately, I am not an idiot...
Besides being a good leader you have to admit the boy can play football im not saying we should pick him up but he is a winner. Any way hope he shines at the next level.
Originally posted by teeohh:

The Niners could also run the Taser with Josh Cribbs if they trade for him this offseason. I would like that much better.
i wanted to punch somebody after watching tebow's performance. he was horrible today

After this he should call himself Tim Teblow. He stunk.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
He's the opposite of Alexis Smith. A natural born leader Tim is, he will lead us to where Alex will only dream of (in football's ultimate game, that is).

Brother I like him personally but based upon his play today in senior bowl I just don't quite know!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Better option would be Dan LeFevour, he is a similar QB to Tebow and you will be able to get him in the 3rd round.
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
He's the opposite of Alexis Smith. A natural born leader Tim is, he will lead us to where Alex will only dream of (in football's ultimate game, that is).

Brother I like him personally but based upon his play today in senior bowl I just don't quite know!

His mechanics are horrible, I seriously think I am more NFL ready than him. His only hope is to be in the shotgun 100% of the time and he struggled in it today. He makes Alex Smith look like Dan Marino
Originally posted by Jcool:
Better option would be Dan LeFevour, he is a similar QB to Tebow and you will be able to get him in the 3rd round.

Indeed...he can actually make guys miss with his legs and reminds me of a raw Drew Brees....He'll need time to develop but don't sleep on Dan....he's much better than Tebow...and that's clear.
Share 49ersWebzone