LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

McShay: Guard Iupati might be a first-round reach for Niners

Originally posted by WestCoast:
MEL KIPER FTW!

Both tend to present solid points from time to time, and although I like Kiper, I can say that these two both have been about even when it comes to "wrongs" outweighing the "rights" in their predictions.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
So far, so good!

Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
what an idiot.. If we wouldnt have drafted Iupati, Pittsburgh was ready to pull the trigger

link?
Originally posted by dhp318:
what an idiot.. If we wouldnt have drafted Iupati, Pittsburgh was ready to pull the trigger

link?

it was a draft day fact and in fact they picked up pouncy (spelling?) who was the second best G in the draft
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

link?

it was a draft day fact and in fact they picked up pouncy (spelling?) who was the second best G in the draft

right but that might've just meant they were really high on Pouncey over Iupati since they picked him in like one minute.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

link?

right but that might've just meant they were really high on Pouncey over Iupati since they picked him in like one minute.

that can be true but i doubt it iupati was supposed to be a clear cut guard and easily the first to go but you r right they couldve been just really high on puncey
Originally posted by WestCoast:
MEL KIPER FTW!

Mel Kiper was upset both days we didnt draft his boy Jimmy Clausen
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Todd McGay strikes again!
Share 49ersWebzone