There are 178 users in the forums

Not in the first but I really want tebow

Please God, make this thread die.
I'll only draft Tebow if some mad scientist can somehow fuse together Alex and Tim Tebow to create one great quarterback.

It's alex with leadership skills and killer instinct!!!!
I think the guy from the movie Rudy has a lot of heart and he can learn to be a DE.

Heart is all you need to make it
Why would you want Tebow?? We already have 2 Tight ends in Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
If he's still available in the 7th, sure, why not.

he very well might be, never know. Even in like 4th round, i would take a chance on him.
I wouldn't mind having Tebow on our team, just not at the cost of an early pick and not playing QB. There's no denying he will bring team-building intangibles any organization would love to have, but I don't agree with using a second round choice. All in all, I will be interested in seeing where Tebow goes.
I say we draft him with a first so he and Sing can give inspirational speeches to hype the team up
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I say we draft him with a first so he and Sing can give inspirational speeches to hype the team up

And if the Rapture ends up happening within the next couple of years we'll kick @ss in heaven.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Better yet, lets trade both of our 1st round picks to get in front of Washington to draft Tebow.
Share 49ersWebzone