LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Would Taylor Mays really be so bad?

LOL at all of the people who will now jump on the Taylor Mays bandwagon becuase of the combine. Did you not already know that he was big, fast, and strong? If you know that then you should also know that he doesnt wrap up when he tackles, is not great in coverage, and is a better workout warrior than football player.

PASS
His 2nd 40 was 4.34, but it looked like he was a little slow out of his stance.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
What's even more amazing is that such an athletic freak was able to make so few plays in his career against mediocre pac10 competition.
A lot of people here would fit well in Al Davis' draft room.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Hello Oakland!

The guy is going to replace Huff
Wait for the official time...We saw what happend to Spiller's crazy 40 time
I would take him if we were drafting for a relay race.
When did Al Davis join the forums?
Just imagine how great our team would be, snatching Taylor Mays up after landing Darrius Heyward-Bey.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Just imagine how great our team would be, snatching Taylor Mays up after landing Darrius Heyward-Bey.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
wow he also benched 24 reps, this guy is a specimen. I would not mind drafting him with either pick, he seems to have the body to play in the nfl, coverage skills can be teached, but the potential is there.

They have been attempting to teached him coverage skills at USC but he never learneded how to do it.

looool
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
pete carrol just got a boner, he gonna be a seahawk lol

Carrol always had a boner for Mays.
Hey guys, I didn't see any threads about him so I was just wondering if we should draft this guy?
Maybe we can trade both of our 1sts to move up to get him. We could throw in a 3rd too, if needed.

Who cares about his ball skills and the fact that he never wraps up on tackles? He's a beast!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would take him if we were drafting for a relay race.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone