LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Peter King on the 49ers and Tim Tebow ...

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
King's mouth truly is his a*****e
  • titan
  • Veteran
Sounds like I'll be the only one that will own a Tebow Jersey if that happens! That's cool, I like Tim Tebow. His style of QB may not immediately translate to the NFL, but with his hard work ,dedication, and motivation he will surpass his QB classmates!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
These two guys throw the 49ers out there as a team that could pick Tebow.

http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story?id=09000d5d81612111&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Originally posted by titan:
Sounds like I'll be the only one that will own a Tebow Jersey if that happens! That's cool, I like Tim Tebow. His style of QB may not immediately translate to the NFL, but with his hard work ,dedication, and motivation he will surpass his QB classmates!

I would get one

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 31, 2010 at 4:07 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

This may be the 1st post of yours where I didn't need a translator! Stick to the smilies.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Peter King is full of s**t and talking out his ass.

this
We should've taken Peter King's advice...at least we'd have a QB of the future on the roster.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
We should've taken Peter King's advice...at least we'd have a QB of the future on the roster.

cosigned, we're a bunch of idiots

• DVDA
  • Veteran

Did you watch his game today? I know he had the stats but he was passing against the worst secondary in the league, his receivers did a lot for him, he threw a ton of screens, and he had some awful throws.
Originally posted by 23zack80:

Did you watch his game today? I know he had the stats but he was passing against the worst secondary in the league, his receivers did a lot for him, he threw a ton of screens, and he had some awful throws.

Dude, seriously? This is his second NFL start and he has a pretty bad team around him...are you expecting a Tom Brady performance? The guy has made plays in his first 2 games that I haven't seen in these parts since the Joe/Steve/Jeff days (not to mention, our WCO was all about our WRs making plays for the QB, and we screened teams to death, so this style of offense is nothing new).

Honestly, what are you expecting out of him?

[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Dec 27, 2010 at 01:50:59 ]
I wanted Tebow at 13 and OL with our other 1st rounder. There were many solid lineman in the draft. Only 1 Tim Tebow. Was a hero in college, and at 6-3, 240 lbs with good speed and athleticism, he's built to play on Sundays. The time he spends behind the scenes to prove all the haters wrong is ridiculous. Only the greats have his same drive and determination. In time, he will be one of them on the NFL level too.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I wanted Tebow at 13 and OL with our other 1st rounder. There were many solid lineman in the draft. Only 1 Tim Tebow. Was a hero in college, and at 6-3, 240 lbs with good speed and athleticism, he's built to play on Sundays. The time he spends behind the scenes to prove all the haters wrong is ridiculous. Only the greats have his same drive and determination. In time, he will be one of them on the NFL level too.

This is why I am partial on Cam Newton , I originally said I dont want him, however Im very high on him. Newton will be better than Tebow.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

This is why I am partial on Cam Newton , I originally said I dont want him, however Im very high on him. Newton will be better than Tebow.

The only thing I am unsure of about Newton is his heart. Once he gets paid guaranteed millions, is he still going to grind like Rice, Jordan, and the greats do; or is he going to go the way of JaMarcus and Leinart and just live the high life. No questioning the talent though, but same could be said of those previous two as well.
Share 49ersWebzone