There are 256 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Tennessee's Remaining needs are MLB, G, DT
So I just went with the top rated on my list
Darryl Sharpton ILB Miami (Fla.) 6-0 229

I don't think i need to say more

I already selected Sharpton for Kansas City.

(I just go to the main page and do CTRL + F every time I make a pick to make sure it hasn't been selected yet. Just FYI!)

I did that, and it said no match
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Browns could use some help in the defensive backfield, so they select Terrell Skinner, Safety from Maryland.

Very good value here. Browns get another Safety.

Looks like Houston is up now.
I see what happened
Darryl Sharpton
has two r's
they have him under one r
that's why he didn't show up
I see what happened
Darryl Sharpton
has two r's

Want to make Houston's pick?
I see what happened
Darryl Sharpton
has two r's

Want to make Houston's pick?

im thinking about it
they addressed their major needs
Im thinking TE because after Owen Daniels went down, they had nothing out of that position

but they did draft James Casey last year, soo hmmm
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 31, 2010 at 5:00 PM ]
Just flipped a coin and decided to address this need, which is not a huge need. They have decent players at the possition but can always improve after their #1 guy
Texans Select
Freddie Barnes
Wide Receiver | Bowling Green | SR
Height: 6-0 | Weight: 206 | 40-Time: 4.65

He was the Leader in NCAA in...
Im sure you've seen the pic.
So Texans hope he got that for a reason
Pittsburgh has focused on the defensive side of the ball but add their 2nd OL with the selection of Sergio Render OG from Virginia Tech. Render did not have a good Bowl week but has the size to be worth selecting at this point in the draft. He made 2nd team ALL ACC for the 2nd year in a row.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jan 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM ]
Atlanta could go two ways here, OL depth or Secondary depth. They opt for the first option, and take local product OG Cord Howard, Georgia Tech.
New England could use an o-lineman here, but finds better value in Central Michigan WR/special teams ace, Antonio Brown.
Cincinnati has fixed many of their needs in this draft but still has some uncertainty at NT. They select NT Jay Ross from East Carolina for depth on the DL and for insurance should Tank Williams leave.

Buffalo could definitely use a big athletic tight end on offense. They select 6-7 260 pound TE Jimmy Graham of Miami, who some say could develop into the next Antonio Gates. He was a hot riser at the Senior Bowl, catching everything in sight, adding to his already highly-recognized blocking ability. Exceptional value here.
Buffalo could definitely use a big athletic tight end on offense. They select 6-7 260 pound TE Jimmy Graham of Miami, who some say could develop into the next Antonio Gates. He was a hot riser at the Senior Bowl, catching everything in sight, adding to his already highly-recognized blocking ability. Exceptional value here.

Nice pick here!
Packers are on the clock...

We're almost into the last round!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Nice pick here!

Thanks.

Green bay has selected a T, G, FS, CB, OLB so far. With four OL being FA, including C Jason Spitz, my suggestions for Green Bay now include:

C Jacob Hickman (Nebraska)
C John Estes (Hawaii)
OG Mike Tepper, Cal -- played tackle at Cal, a better fit at guard in the NFL.
OG Shawn Lauvao, Arizona St.
OG Reggie Stephens, Iowa St.
OG Ben Ossai, Washington
NT Martin Tevaseu, UNLV
SS Barry Church, Toledo
CB Josh Moore, Kansas St.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM ]
If he's still available
green bay packers select
Joique Bell
Wayne State
RB