LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Cleveland has had a great draft on both sides of the ball. They now add a player for depth to the linebacker corps. The Browns select ILB Jamar Cheney from Mississippi St. Chaney has the versatility to play either inside position and will also contribute on special teams.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Adding to an already stellar draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select wide body (6'5", 325) and suprisingly athletic, Kade Weston, NT from Georgia.

UDFA, why pick him here?

Yeah really

The only worse pick was that niners pick of a receiver with no hands.

Wow, you guys are really b***hing about a 6th round pick in a collaborative mock draft???

LOL Ghost. The guy who b***hed about your pick took a player in the 4th round who I dont believe even declared for the draft. Lee Ziemba. I actually think we are doing a great job.

Agreed, we've done pretty well, all things considered...not to mention, this is just for s**ts and giggles, and who really knows what players will be UDFAs or not this far away from the combine, pro days and the draft itself.
I didn't realize we were in the 6th round already lol
I'll give you a pass now
The Bills look to add DT depth by adding Georgia's Geno Atkins, who had 10.5 TFL and 3 sacks this year.
I'll give you a pass now

LOL I'm sure Ghost is relieved
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'll give you a pass now

LOL I'm sure Ghost is relieved

Miami is on the clock, by the way...
Picks have been updated. Miami's up...
Tips for Miami: They have failed to address their offensive line so far. Players available include:

OG Sergio Render (Va. Tech)
OG Shawn Lauvao (Arizona St.)
OG Reggie Stephens (Iowa St.)
OG Cord Howard (Ga. Tech)

OT Ed Wang (Va. Tech)
OT Sam Young (Notre Dame)
OT Adam Ulatoski (Texas)
OT Kevin Haslam (Rutgers)
OT Derek Hardman (Eastern Kentucky)
OT Chris Marinelli (Stanford)
OT Will Barker (Virginia)
Dolphins select OT Ed Wang because of his last name
[ Edited by teeohh on Jan 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM ]
Jacksonville now up. They, too, have failed to address their interior line and center position. Available Centers include: Jacob Hickman (Nebraska), Eric Olsen (Notre Dame), and John Estes (Hawaii).

I'll give you a pass now

No worries...just thought it was kinda bizarre.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Dolphins select OT Ed Wang because of his last name

Best analysis I seen so far lol. Speaking of that, I'd love to see BuzzB make a pick and see what he has to say! I noticed he's already posted a couple times on here.
Jacksonville adds much needed depth to their interior OL with the selection of C Eric Olsen from Notre Dame. Olsen was the one OL on the Notre Dame team that performed well week in and week out.
It's about time the Bears address the OL. Unfortunately it's slim pickings now, but they select Texas's OT Adam Ulatoski in hopes that he can be developed into a solid OL.
49ers are up...

My opinion
Mr. Pick 6 Alterraun Verner
Or
the huge
Clifton Geathers DE
[ Edited by solidg2000 on Jan 30, 2010 at 8:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone