Heads or Tails??

Heads, I win. Tails, you lose
Originally posted by mayo63:
Tails never fails.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Thanks
i believe during the combine
At the combine, 1st day or so.. I say tails..
Tails never fails...
Originally posted by vermonator:
Tails never fails...

except when it's heads...
Coin flip could/should happen by the end of the week.

Tails it is...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Tails it is...

Are you sure? I thought it happened in the first couple of days of the combine.

Tails it is...

Are you sure? I thought it happened in the first couple of days of the combine.

Today is the 1st day of the combine

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Here it says there flipping for the 10th pick on Friday.

Quote:
Coin flip for tenth pick coming Friday
Posted by Mike Florio on February 24, 2010 11:07 AM ET
We mentioned earlier today that the Broncos and the Jaguars hold the 10th and 11th picks in the 2010 draft. The specific order will be determined via coin flip.

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that the coin flip will occur on Friday, at the Scouting Combine.

Though the flip of a coin is the last of up to 12 measures for breaking ties as to teams that qualify for the postseason, the coin flip is No. 3 when it comes to draft order, behind strength of schedule and division or conference tie breakers, "if applicable."

In this case, the Broncos are holding the Bears' spot in round one, due to the Jay Cutler trade. Because Chicago and Jacksonville aren't in the same conference, the division and conference tiebreakers are not applicable.

So it'll come down to a coin flip.

Hey, if it's good enough to determine who gets possession first in sudden-victory overtime of the NFC title game, it's good enough to determine whether a team picks 10th or 11th

Quote:
We mentioned earlier today that the Broncos and the Jaguars hold the 10th and 11th picks in the 2010 draft. The specific order will be determined via coin flip.

Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that the coin flip will occur on Friday, at the Scouting Combine.

Though the flip of a coin is the last of up to 12 measures for breaking ties as to teams that qualify for the postseason, the coin flip is No. 3 when it comes to draft order, behind strength of schedule and division or conference tie breakers, "if applicable."

In this case, the Broncos are holding the Bears' spot in round one, due to the Jay Cutler trade. Because Chicago and Jacksonville aren't in the same conference, the division and conference tiebreakers are not applicable.

Hey, if it's good enough to determine who gets possession first in sudden-victory overtime of the NFC title game, it's good enough to determine whether a team picks 10th or 11th

I guess they will do all the coin flipping on friday, assuming all the teams are present. So as far as we are concerned the tians and panthers need to be there
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Quote:

I guess they will do all the coin flipping on friday, assuming all the teams are present. So as far as we are concerned the tians and panthers need to be there

I guess Friday it is. I hope we win, 16 is better than 17.
why do the panthers have to flip if we possess the pick, I bet you they call heads
Niners lose flip will pick 17th.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/14606/coin-toss-leaves-49ers-picking-17th
Share 49ersWebzone