LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 340 users in the forums

freddie barnes 155 catches is impressive but...

what about the guy throwing him the ball, tyler sheehan...he looked very good, i thought, vs idaho....he has prototypical size at 6-4 227, throws a good hard pass, and moved in the pocket pretty good

so draftniks, is he a good developmental prospect?
I dunno anything about him but when I youtubed him to see if they had any clips I found this gold nugget:

• smileyman
  • Info N/A
Freddie Barnes=anquan boldin? Both of them big, slow receivers who run excellent routes and have great hands.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giggiddy:
I dunno anything about him but when I youtubed him to see if they had any clips I found this gold nugget:

LOL at the replays! I didnt realize he went for his mouth guard at first..
Originally posted by smileyman:
Freddie Barnes=anquan boldin? Both of them big, slow receivers who run excellent routes and have great hands.

Boldin isn't this slow.......Barnes apparently needs to be timed with a sundial if you believe the scouts.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Boldin isn't this slow.......Barnes apparently needs to be timed with a sundial if you believe the scouts.

4.56 40?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

LOL at the replays! I didnt realize he went for his mouth guard at first..

I didnt realize it either, but once i saw the replay i LOL'ed so damn hard. That's classic. Let's pick him up just for comic relief.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

4.56 40?

Boldin ran a 4.71 not many WRs going to run slower than that.
Share 49ersWebzone