LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Let's see who the real safety prospects are....

hey i have a question would any1 mind mays in the 2nd round?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

If he lasted that long Oakland would grab him
My choice is for Robert Johnson safety from Utah(6'2" 195)
Originally posted by tohara3:
My choice is for Robert Johnson safety from Utah(6'2" 195)

What round is he scheduled to go in?
While only a sophmore and not eligible, Rahim Moore is having one heck of a year. Just got his 10th interception, this year, against Temple. Good size at 6'1, 200lbs.
[ Edited by mtminer on Dec 29, 2009 at 4:09 PM ]
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
I'll say it now, Earl Thomas will be better in the pros than Eric Berry
Originally posted by ptinerocket:

Based on what?
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by GoFD74:
Originally posted by ptinerocket:

Based on what?

My instincts
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
I'm just copying to the webzone trolls

Make some BS prediction about the team. Like how we will not make he playoffs and alex smith sucks... or whatever.. then dig up the thread after like 6 months and be like

"I TOLD YOU SO"
Originally posted by GoFD74:
I like VaTech's Kam Chancellor as a SS to pair with Goldson (FS). Kam has the size to be a force in the box (6'4", 230), but has also played some FS and isn't totally lost in coverage.

I really like Chancellor's measureables. SS is going to need to play down in the box, and a 200 lbs SS can be problematic. Look at a player like Polamalu, at 207, he's dealt with a lot of injury issues. I realize he plays the game with reckless abandon, but the extra beef helps absorb the impact.

I'd much rather find a SS like Adrian Wilson (size).

I want Rahim Moore from UCLA. 10 picks this year, best in the country. Is he a sophomore?
Originally posted by ezekiel40:
I want Rahim Moore from UCLA. 10 picks this year, best in the country. Is he a sophomore?

yes
Kam Chancellor isn't good... I have watched every VT game and he doesn't stick out in any way.

Living in Ohio...I definitely like what I see from Kurt Coleman. His size seems like a draft issue, but on the field he flat out produces.

As far as replacing Lewis or getting an Adrian Wilson type player...look at Barry Church from Toledo. He's in that mold.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Yes! I would still be pissed if the Niners took him. Then again, if Mays makes it through the first round, there are at least 3 teams ahead of us in the draft that could use a safety (St. Louis, Cleveland and Seattle) more than we do.
Share 49ersWebzone