LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

If we get an Offensive Lineman via FA...

Originally posted by BigBug415:
All we have to do is remember passing up on DeShaun Jackson for Kentwan Balmer and Chilo Rachal. There is no way in Gods Green Earth the Niners should focus on any position in this draft, we absolutely better get the best playmaker/athlete possible no matter what position he plays.

I will absolutely eat my vommit if the Niners draft out of need this year.
We have an awesome opportunity to add at least 3-5 "playmakers" to the team next year, and with this deep draft coming up there will be no more excuses.

I'm with you brother. I would prefer waiting until the 2nd-4th to grab someone like Charles Brown, Jason Fox, Selvish Capers, Ed Wang (all former TEs), Ciron Black or even Vlad Ducasse.

I just can't see Scotty being able to resist reaching for a RT in the 1st.
All we have to do is remember passing up on DeShaun Jackson for Kentwan Balmer and Chilo Rachal. There is no way in Gods Green Earth the Niners should focus on any position in this draft, we absolutely better get the best playmaker/athlete possible no matter what position he plays.

We have an awesome opportunity to add at least 3-5 "playmakers" to the team next year, and with this deep draft coming up there will be no more excuses.

Eat your vomit
Originally posted by GoFD74:

I'm with you brother. I would prefer waiting until the 2nd-4th to grab someone like Charles Brown, Jason Fox, Selvish Capers, Ed Wang (all former TEs), Ciron Black or even Vlad Ducasse.

I just can't see Scotty being able to resist reaching for a RT in the 1st.

Call me immature but I cant watch a guy whose last name is Wang and not point and laugh.
Share 49ersWebzone