1 Rolando McClain ILB
2 Vladimor Ducasse OT
3 George Selvie OLB
4 Joe McKnight RB/KR
5 O’Brien Schofield OLB
6 Reggie Stephens OG
7 Kade Weston NT

Sign Al Woods NT

If you want a dominate defense add two of the three best defensive players in the country. McClain can step in a take over for Spikes. Smart player and he can let Willis just play instead of carrying the radio. McClain is a great playmaking linebacker, and teamed with Willis gives us a scary duo for years. Good Luck running against us. Haden gives us a shutdown corner paid with spencer is a good tandem. I read a couple of places saying they are thinking of putting clements at safety so this could take of two spots. Ducasse is an underrated prospect who is showin the ability to stay at tackle. Could easily fit a right tackle for us. Stephens gives us depth with behind rachal and whichever free agent we sign. Selvie and Schofield givesus depth behind our three man rotation. McKnight offers a speed threat in the kicking game and catching the ball of of the backfield.

Here are the issues:

-Schofield won't last that long.

-Not a Selvie fan.

-Ducasse in the second? Scot should be fired if that happened. Ducasse is not a day one talent.

I have been reading reports online and it said that he was pushing into the mid second rounder maybe higher. I would rather get him in the third. and draft Eric Norwood or or a safety like Nate Allen
Originally posted by rspinale:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
FA:
Logan Mankins or Stephen Neal OG

Cuts:
Bruce
Battle
Baas

Franchise:
Franklin

1 Joe Haden CB
1 Rolando McClain ILB
2 Vladimor Ducasse OT
3 George Selvie OLB
4 Joe McKnight RB/KR
5 O’Brien Schofield OLB
6 Reggie Stephens OG
7 Kade Weston NT

Sign Al Woods NT

If you want a dominate defense add two of the three best defensive players in the country. McClain can step in a take over for Spikes. Smart player and he can let Willis just play instead of carrying the radio. McClain is a great playmaking linebacker, and teamed with Willis gives us a scary duo for years. Good Luck running against us. Haden gives us a shutdown corner paid with spencer is a good tandem. I read a couple of places saying they are thinking of putting clements at safety so this could take of two spots. Ducasse is an underrated prospect who is showin the ability to stay at tackle. Could easily fit a right tackle for us. Stephens gives us depth with behind rachal and whichever free agent we sign. Selvie and Schofield givesus depth behind our three man rotation. McKnight offers a speed threat in the kicking game and catching the ball of of the backfield.

Here are the issues:

-Schofield won't last that long.

-Not a Selvie fan.

-Ducasse in the second? Scot should be fired if that happened. Ducasse is not a day one talent.

I have been reading reports online and it said that he was pushing into the mid second rounder maybe higher. I would rather get him in the third. and draft Eric Norwood or or a safety like Nate Allen

Ducasse has great size, but he might be moving to Guard in the NFL, and I think that means the highest he'll go is the 3rd unless he's very, very impressive in Combine or Pro-Day work outs/All-Star games, etc. -- His small school is another thing that hurts him.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 13, 2009 at 19:48:57 ]
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
FA:
Logan Mankins or Stephen Neal OG

Cuts:
Bruce
Battle
Baas

Franchise:
Franklin

1 Joe Haden CB
1 Rolando McClain ILB
2 Vladimor Ducasse OT
3 George Selvie OLB
4 Joe McKnight RB/KR
5 O’Brien Schofield OLB
6 Reggie Stephens OG
7 Kade Weston NT

Sign Al Woods NT

So you're saying we're okay at safety???

Haden is not a shutdown corner.

um he will be...
Share 49ersWebzone