LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

Glory's 1st round only mock for our boys

Glory's 1st round only mock for our boys

If we can land them:

1A. Dez Bryant---the two best college receiver prospects two years in a row? With these two as your starting receivers even Alex Smith will shine.

1B. Sergio Kindle---everyone's been dreaming of a pass rusher for years! Well here he is---perfect pocket disrutper for our 3-4 defense.
bryant only if berry, suh are gone, kindle HELL NO , way overated, he will probably drop to late first round.
Check the Bryant thread to see how I feel lol.

I don't mind Kindle but there are a few guys I prefer over him.
No on Kindle
You forgot HORRIBLE on your poll.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You forgot HORRIBLE on your poll.

Too bad they don't keep the posts on longer here--we could go back in the archives and dig up our past mocks from 2009, 2008 and prior.

It's all a crapshoot anyway, and for most people everyone's mock sucks but theirs because you key in on guys you like.

I picked these two just based on observation from Scott Wright. I will no doubt change my mock as the 2010 draft nears :)
Scot will draft Kindle in the 2nd if he's there, regardless of the fact he's overrated.

Scot apparently tends to like athletes over more productive players. I'm generalizing, but it happens a lot. And shouldn't for day one picks..
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Scot will draft Kindle in the 2nd if he's there, regardless of the fact he's overrated.

Scot apparently tends to like athletes over more productive players. I'm generalizing, but it happens a lot. And shouldn't for day one picks..

Cosigned. We'd be better off picking a guy like Antonio Coleman later on IMO than taking a shot on Kindle, he hasn't produced too well and at this point he's the 2nd coming of Manny Lawson(who actually might be turning into a pass rusher though, 5 sacks in last 7 games!).
Share 49ersWebzone