Originally posted by billybonka:
I don't want him.

F*ck having 2 quarterbacks with separated shoulder injuries
Injured or not, I never wanted him.

I want Jimmy Clausen.
Originally posted by billybonka:
I don't want him.

F*ck having 2 quarterbacks with separated shoulder injuries

Lolz!!, i know dude.. bradford had very good a qb but he got an injured it that really sad! i have no question..
Originally posted by teeohh:
wish him the best! A good combine could help him out right? Would he be healthy by then?

I think read that his recovery should take up until the draft, not sure if he'll have an opportunity to prove himself in the combine but I'm sure he will if he can.
an elite team in their respectful conference, check
spread offense, check
shoulder surgery, check

guys, we already have a sam bradford on our team and his name is alex smith!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by schmons:
spread offense, check
shoulder surgery, check

Two things:

1. Bradford has experience throwing from under center coming outta college Smith did not.

2. Bradford is opting to have season ending surgery, instead of playing a few games after the injury like Smith did.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
If Brett Favre comes back to MN in 2010, bet on the Vikings selecting Bradford as the successor at QB.

Favre will start, and Bradford will sit on the sidelines observing a HOF QB and learning the offensive system.

Not only that, but Vikings O-line is one of the best, AP and Taylor at RB, Berrian, Harvin, and Rice at WR, solid TEs/FBs combo, and a dominating defense.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
spread offense, check
shoulder surgery, check

Two things:

1. Bradford has experience throwing from under center coming outta college Smith did not.

2. Bradford is opting to have season ending surgery, instead of playing a few games after the injury like Smith did.

Bradford has already played a few games after the initial injury!!

and one more thing. Bradford relies on his coaches to make the pre-play reads and make the audibles.

Originally posted by GEEK:
If Brett Favre comes back to MN in 2010, bet on the Vikings selecting Bradford as the successor at QB.

Favre will start, and Bradford will sit on the sidelines observing a HOF QB and learning the offensive system.

Not only that, but Vikings O-line is one of the best, AP and Taylor at RB, Berrian, Harvin, and Rice at WR, solid TEs/FBs combo, and a dominating defense.

They are not going to have a high enough draft pick to choose him, I'm sure Bradford will not drop low enough for the Vikings to get him..unless something goes completely wrong
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 30, 2009 at 2:02 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by GEEK:

They are not going to have a high enough draft pick to choose him, I'm sure Bradford will not drop low enough for the Vikings to get him..unless something goes completely wrong

They can always trade up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
spread offense, check
shoulder surgery, check

Two things:

Bradford has already played a few games after the initial injury!!

and one more thing. Bradford relies on his coaches to make the pre-play reads and make the audibles.

Bradford played one game after the injury and one snap. And regardless if his coaches do make pre-play reads or not, that still can be taught in the NFL. At the combine they will be looking at your mechanics and footwork, not to mention making it easier to transition to an NFL type offense. Coming outta college Bradford is much better passer than Smith was in college.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by dhp318:
2nd round

If he is lucky, he will be a early 2nd, I wouldnt touch him or any other QB in this draft class.

Locker, Clausen come back IMO.

McCoy isnt that great.

Bradford is injury prone.

Snead, looks terrible

the only guy id look at is Pike

He gets hurt once. Comes back too early and gets hurt again and he's injury prone?

He's the best QB in this draft bar none. If his shoulder is right come combine time he;ll be top 15 pick EASY!

agree this kid can play and is the best qb in the draft i say top 10
Share 49ersWebzone