LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Bradford entering NFL draft

Hope it works out for him.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
ESPN.com | Tim Griffin wrote:
NORMAN, Okla. -- Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford will have season-ending surgery and expects to enter the NFL draft in April.

Bradford added that he intends to enter the draft if the recovery goes as anticipated. The rehabilitation time for the surgery is estimated at four to six months.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-bradford&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/25/sam-bradford-will-have-surgery-likely-enter-draft/

if we have a lower first round pick we should take him
wish him the best! A good combine could help him out right? Would he be healthy by then?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dhp318:
My rule is never take a QB from a top level program with a high draft pick, they play on to good of teams that make the QB look great and they are never able to adjust to playing for horrible NFL teams.

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Matt Stafford also looked pretty decent, before his injury, can't fault him for being drafted by the Lions.

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

Would love to have anyone of those QB's.
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
Quote:
ESPN.com | Tim Griffin wrote:
NORMAN, Okla. -- Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford will have season-ending surgery and expects to enter the NFL draft in April.

Bradford added that he intends to enter the draft if the recovery goes as anticipated. The rehabilitation time for the surgery is estimated at four to six months.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-bradford&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/25/sam-bradford-will-have-surgery-likely-enter-draft/

if we have a lower first round pick we should take him

He'll just break his shoulder again behind our league-worst OL.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Ether.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My rule is never take a QB from a top level program with a high draft pick, they play on to good of teams that make the QB look great and they are never able to adjust to playing for horrible NFL teams.

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Matt Stafford also looked pretty decent, before his injury, can't fault him for being drafted by the Lions.

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

I didnt know BC, Purdue, Vanderbilt and NC State were powerhouses.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
2nd round

If he is lucky, he will be a early 2nd, I wouldnt touch him or any other QB in this draft class.

Locker, Clausen come back IMO.

McCoy isnt that great.

Bradford is injury prone.

Snead, looks terrible

the only guy id look at is Pike

He gets hurt once. Comes back too early and gets hurt again and he's injury prone?

He's the best QB in this draft bar none. If his shoulder is right come combine time he;ll be top 15 pick EASY!
Guy barely ever gets sacked. Would be nice to see how he responds to getting pressured oh wait he broke his shoulder again. 1st ballot Hall of Famer, you heard it here first.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for BobS.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
2nd round

If he is lucky, he will be a early 2nd, I wouldnt touch him or any other QB in this draft class.

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

i was never into the bradford hype, always thought snead was a horrible qb, and liked mccoy but hear from everyone that he hasn't been playing well this season

McCoy will still be my pick on that list has the most potential and is extremely accurate something we need as a QB.

Pike is over rated he is not that good the team itself is good but he has nothing special about him.

Did you see him against Oklahoma, he looked terrible. I was real big on him till I watched that game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ether:

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

Umm where did he say powerhouses, if I recall its top level programs.

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

When have BC, Purdue, Vanderbilt, and NC state ever been top level prgrams
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

When they weren't found in the WAC, MAC, Sun Belt or Conference USA conferences.

Now if you meant powerhouses that's another thing.

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

When they weren't found in the WAC, MAC, Sun Belt or Conference USA conferences.

I wouldnt consider Vanderbilt a top level program bc they are in the SEC. Thats like calling Duke football a top level program bc they are in the ACC
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Carson Palmer?

Matt Ryan

Mark Sanchez

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Drew Brees

Phillip Rivers

Jay Cutler

Well i guess i was to vague in saying "top level program" it doesn't mean teams that play D1 or in a major conference, it means a team that completes for a national title every year (Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC). And no that does not include Boise St. or TCU
2nd round

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

There are 3 QBS that I believe are at the head of this class... Bradford, Locker, and Clausson. I would forget about the others. Pike? NAH.
Share 49ersWebzone