LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 196 users in the forums

Bradford entering NFL draft

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
ESPN.com | Tim Griffin wrote:
NORMAN, Okla. -- Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford will have season-ending surgery and expects to enter the NFL draft in April.

Bradford added that he intends to enter the draft if the recovery goes as anticipated. The rehabilitation time for the surgery is estimated at four to six months.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-oklahoma-bradford&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/25/sam-bradford-will-have-surgery-likely-enter-draft/
[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 25, 2009 at 3:04 PM ]
2nd round
Originally posted by dhp318:
2nd round

If he is lucky, he will be a early 2nd, I wouldnt touch him or any other QB in this draft class.

Locker, Clausen come back IMO.

McCoy isnt that great.

Bradford is injury prone.

Snead, looks terrible

the only guy id look at is Pike
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
2nd round

If he is lucky, he will be a early 2nd, I wouldnt touch him or any other QB in this draft class.

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

If they're 1st round projections, then both Locker and Clausen definitely come out, taking a cue from the Bradford/Gresham mistakes. Because this class is bad as well, and the impending rookie cap, I think both of them will come out.
He's one year too late.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
2nd round

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

He gets hurt once. Comes back too early and gets hurt again and he's injury prone?

He's the best QB in this draft bar none. If his shoulder is right come combine time he;ll be top 15 pick EASY!
2nd round

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

i was never into the bradford hype, always thought snead was a horrible qb, and liked mccoy but hear from everyone that he hasn't been playing well this season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
My rule is never take a QB from a top level program with a high draft pick, they play on to good of teams that make the QB look great and they are never able to adjust to playing for horrible NFL teams.
Originally posted by Jcool:
My rule is never take a QB from a top level program with a high draft pick, they play on to good of teams that make the QB look great and they are never able to adjust to playing for horrible NFL teams.

Carson Palmer?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
2nd round

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

i was never into the bradford hype, always thought snead was a horrible qb, and liked mccoy but hear from everyone that he hasn't been playing well this season

McCoy will still be my pick on that list has the most potential and is extremely accurate something we need as a QB.

Pike is over rated he is not that good the team itself is good but he has nothing special about him.

Carson Palmer?

5 TD passes today. Not to shabby
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Hey if we can get Bradford in the 2nd round or so that'd be awesome. Let him sit for a while and make sure that shoulder is fully healed and then let him loose
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Carson Palmer?

Peyton Manning?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Carson Palmer?

Peyton Manning?

Carson was at USC just before they became an elite program again... maybe you can say his last year was the start of that but they didn't start the year playing well only going 3–2, wasn't until Palmer went on that tare that they started winning. As for Manning never heard anyone say he played for great teams in college, those Tennessee teams lived and died from what Payton Manning did.
[ Edited by Jcool on Oct 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM ]
2nd round

McCoy isnt that great.

Snead, looks terrible

Pike with his skinny frame will likely be injury prone in the nfl
Share 49ersWebzone