LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

The one thing I will enjoy most in next years draft?

Is watching Crabtree fall well below the 10th overall pick. How far do you zoners think he will fall?
He actually might land in the first to either the Skins or the Boys. Whoever has the worst first round pick.
I hate even thinking about this. What a f'n waste of a pick! But at least we save some major dough to use on our two 1st rounders next year. Or if we trade both of those to move up and grab McCoy.
Whoever picks him in the 1st will be my new most hated team. Well maybe right behind the Cowboys.

I hope the GM's get together and teach this phuckface a lesson. Its going to be bad for GM's and owners if someone picks him up early. I hope they realize this.
We gotta get something for his greedy ass, I wouldnt mind a couple mid round picks, and I hope we trade his rights to who gives us the best deal and not who he wants to play for..f**k him, he's never done a thing for us and we dont need to play nice with him and cater to his demandsangry]
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Is watching Crabtree fall well below the 10th overall pick. How far do you zoners think he will fall?

Next year's draft will be awesome. We should have a pick around 12-15 (Panthers) and 18-20 (hopefully worse) for us
I think he will go about the spot Percy Harvin was selected at #22. (although I think we will deal his rights in the spring for a 2nd or 3rd rounder, let Parker explain how a 2nd rounder gets top 5 money)

He will probably get a 10% increase over the following contract terms: (approximately)

The Minnesota Vikings and rookie wide receiver Percy Harvin reached an agreement yesterday on a five-year contract. The National Football Post has just been informed the deal is worth $11.05 million. Harvin was the 22nd overall pick in this past April’s draft.

In addition, Harvin will receive $8.45 million guaranteed and $3 million in playing time escalators.
link

[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Sep 14, 2009 at 11:16:24 ]
I wish we could trade him for Orakpo

But I really would LOVE to see him fall to the 2nd round if we couldn't trade him.
not gonna happen
if it comes down to it, probably will trade him to a low first round pick or high second round pick

• DVDA
  • Veteran
He will be traded for a future first or a mid-late first and another later pick before he is ever allowed to get back into the draft. The 49ers will get something out of him.
early 2nd
  • cw9er
  • Info N/A
My favorite thing will be watching us pick someone with Carolina's pick
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Lets see...there is no 40 time on him...and there won't be if we have a say...this also includes the other measureables that are used to judge talent...then you start with character...umm...none...then you have to add a year of rust to a guy that hasn't played a down of NFL football at a position that takes a year or two for the typical player to learn...

Crabtree is dropping to the 5th or 6th and pulling in 1-2 million over 4-5 years...
Originally posted by 23zack80:
He will be traded for a future first or a mid-late first and another later pick before he is ever allowed to get back into the draft. The 49ers will get something out of him.

Agreed. There is no way that the Niners let him go for nothing. Plus, whomever wants Crabtree won't want to wait to secure his services.
Share 49ersWebzone