LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Brandon Spikes

Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Spikes has shown through his times and workouts that he is strictly a 2-down backer at the next level, and someone to not be excited about in any way in the NFL.

This team has so many other bigger needs, at more critical areas, to be concerned about this player and position.

I think that this is an interesting discussion. If Spikes is slow, to verry slow, why would anyone want to pick him? It seems to me that he should be taken off the Niners draft board.

It is very similar to the discussion on Mays - very fast but no talent to get to the ball or help the team. So another player to talk off the board. I want speed, talent, tackling, nose for the ball, in other words a total football player.

So no Mays and no Spikes. Lets get players on this team that can play football.

the guy is always around the ball he is well worth a 4th or 5th rounder
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Spikes has shown through his times and workouts that he is strictly a 2-down backer at the next level, and someone to not be excited about in any way in the NFL.

This team has so many other bigger needs, at more critical areas, to be concerned about this player and position.

I think that this is an interesting discussion. If Spikes is slow, to verry slow, why would anyone want to pick him? It seems to me that he should be taken off the Niners draft board.

It is very similar to the discussion on Mays - very fast but no talent to get to the ball or help the team. So another player to talk off the board. I want speed, talent, tackling, nose for the ball, in other words a total football player.

So no Mays and no Spikes. Lets get players on this team that can play football.

the guy is always around the ball he is well worth a 4th or 5th rounder

sure i'll take him in the 4th or 5th
Anybody know how he's doing? I'm watching him on the Network and he's looking pretty good. Hopefully Bowman will be better.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Anybody know how he's doing? I'm watching him on the Network and he's looking pretty good. Hopefully Bowman will be better.

Spending quite a bit of time on Chatroulette, apparently.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/30/brandon-spikes-naked-chat_n_700008.html

Originally posted by redrathman:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/30/brandon-spikes-naked-chat_n_700008.html

Beast!
Originally posted by redrathman:

so you think hes still a virgin?
Share 49ersWebzone