There are 318 users in the forums

Crabtree, WR depth, and the what ifs!

i was hoping for crabtree 1st of all and orakpo as a second choice. i heard orakpo only uses his strength and no technique but he looked pretty good to me. i think orakpo would help but i have faith that crabtree will help too. if he doesnt wanna sign then we can trade him for a few picks in next years draft. either way, playing or being traded, he helps this team. i wouldve still chosen crabtree.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i was hoping for crabtree 1st of all and orakpo as a second choice. i heard orakpo only uses his strength and no technique but he looked pretty good to me. i think orakpo would help but i have faith that crabtree will help too. if he doesnt wanna sign then we can trade him for a few picks in next years draft. either way, playing or being traded, he helps this team. i wouldve still chosen crabtree.

I don't think so.
If he doesn't sign, he re-enters the draft: we lost that pick.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

I don't think so.

We hold his rights though up until the draft next year so we could deal him before then.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

I don't think so.

We hold his rights though up until the draft next year so we could deal him before then.

Can you imagine. Allowing him to workout for teams and charging 3rd round picks to do so.
Originally posted by krizay:

I don't think so.

Can you imagine. Allowing him to workout for teams and charging 3rd round picks to do so.

... or trading his rights for a 3rd rounder and letting his agent explain to his new team how he is worth a high first round slot and not a third round slot now.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by krizay:

I don't think so.

... or trading his rights for a 3rd rounder and letting his agent explain to his new team how he is worth a high first round slot and not a third round slot now.

Then our next 1st round pick pulls an Eli Manning...
Share 49ersWebzone