LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Mike D's mock v1

This is my favorite mock so far that I have done. In this scenario the top 4 QBs all go in the top 5 (jags: Trevor , Jets: Wilson, ATL: Fields, and Cin trading out of 5) and Mac Jones goes 8 to the Panthers. I know the Jimmy haters will hate this but I can see this playing out.

12: With no QB here we trade to WFT for their #19 and #51. They select 1 of the top 3 WRs that fell

19: Alijah Vera-Tucker – We need help on the oline and Tucker can play guard

43: BPA CB – Asante Samuel or Tyson Campbell or Eric Stokes. One of them will be here and can step in and play immediately and hopefully start.

51: BPA at OC – Landon Dickerson or Creed Humphrey or Quinn Meinerz. One of them will be here and be our immediate starter at center

108: Tommy Tremble (TE/FB)– Drafted a little high but I think Tremble can be a weapon for Kyle as a abled body blocker at the very least. Could take some reps at FB too as I think we lose Juice to free agency

139: Chris Rumph II (LB) – Defensive weapon at Duke who primarily rushed the passer as Edge and blitzed inside. Athletic enough to make the transition to cover LB too

156: Joshua Kaindoh (Edge) – He has traits you like to see as an edge rusher

170: Dez Fitzpatrick (WR) – Caught my eye at Senior Bowl and caught everything thrown his way. 6'2 WR could be a steal

194: Davis Mills or Felipe Franks (QB) – Just a developmental QB to groom

204: Reed Blankenship (S): A lot of people are sleeping on him but from what I read he does everything well including cover. High football IQ. Bring your lunch pale type (kidding on last part)

I think this mock addresses most of our needs which is impossible to project at this point. Addresses the oline to help keep Jimmy G upright and time to throw.
Good mock draft. Restructuring Dee Ford and Jimmy G will help sign a solid line in front of whoever the starting QB may be.
Mike, for a trade down scenario that's the best mock I've seen given bpa/needs. Good job
Great looking mock and looks similar to what I do. Typically I add a 2nd CB somewhere in the 100-150 range.
There is no way Davis Mills falls that far. Like the trade down to get more picks, but commit to the picks. If there are those 3 CB prospects available at 43, choose one and tell us why you would pick them. You have the areas of need right, which players do you want to fulfill those needs.
If we land a tackle in the first and get Creed Humphrey I'd be stoked
Nice mock overall. But I agree no way Mills fall that far late in day 3. But we'll never know for sure until draft day.
Any relationship to Mike Rumph.
Share 49ersWebzone