There are 174 users in the forums

MBA Season Ending Mock Draft - pre free agency

Originally posted by rathman4481:
MAijay staying another year

I saw that. If Sanders is out, I would take Shaka Toney from Penn State instead.

I like him. I see him as a smaller, faster version of Ronald Blair. Most likely a designated pass rusher but that's what you need to replace Ford.
Originally posted by fan49:
Tray Lance is a great quarterback. He's as fast as they come in as smooth as they come. But we have a problem Kyle doesn't like that. He has been very outspoken how he doesn't like run first quarterbacks

But wasn't that in like 2017? The events since then could've changed his mind.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by fan49:
Tray Lance is a great quarterback. He's as fast as they come in as smooth as they come. But we have a problem Kyle doesn't like that. He has been very outspoken how he doesn't like run first quarterbacks

But wasn't that in like 2017? The events since then could've changed his mind.
He hasn't liked those types of quarterbacks since RG3. Do I know if his opinion has changed No.
Robinson looked good tonight.
Originally posted by rivercity:
Robinson looked good tonight.

My hope is the Niners consider adding one RB early if Sermon is available with their 3rd round pick. If not, would still love Robinson late.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by rathman4481:
MAijay staying another year

I saw that. If Sanders is out, I would take Shaka Toney from Penn State instead.

I like Toney to develop into that Dee Ford role.
Here is an updated look on my draft as of 2-14-21. Niners trade down twice to accumulate a couple more picks in the 3rd round and 7th round. Mac Jones leapfrogs Lance into the top 4 QB's which allows Lance to fall to us. Double up on EDGE, CB and IOL. Get the Slot Receiver and KR this team has needed for the last 5 years in Darden. Add a 4th RB late, a NT and a LB/Special teamer to backup Fred and Dre. I would be ecstatic if this came to pass.

12. Trey Lance
QB NDSU

53. Creed Humphrey
OC Oklahoma

Greg Newsome II
CB Northwestern

102. Payton Turner
EDGE Houston

117. Keith Taylor
CB Washington

156. Aaron Banks
OG Notre Dame

173. Joshua Bledsoe
S Missouri

Jaelon Darden
WR North Texas

196. Chris Rumph II
EDGE Duke

231. Pooka Williams
RB Kansas

238. Lorenzo Neal
DT Purdue

254. Buddy Johnson
LB Texas A&M
As always, great feel for our holes. Well done vet.
Share 49ersWebzone