The rest of the 1 yr rentals signed when the injuries started then piled up

Resign

Trent Williams 3 yrs 40 million

Juice 4 yrs 20 million

Verrett 2 yrs 10 million

Reed, Hyder, Blair, Garland, J Taylor 1 yr deals

Trades

Jimmy G to the pats for a 4th - Saves over 25 million I believe

Jimmy Ward and a 6th ( Sanders comp pick ) to the Raiders for a 3rd - saves 11 million

Free agency

WR JuJu Smith Schuster 3 yrs 33 million I'd rather pay him then Bourne, plus he fits exactly what Shanahan loves in a WR, trio of Deebo, Aiyuk, JuJu..

G Forrest Lamp or Dan Feeney - 2 years 6 million let him, a rookie, and Brunskill fight for the RG position

SS Keanu Neal 2 yrs 20 million perfect Scheme Fit

CB Xavier Rhodes 2 yrs with 18 million let him nurture a CB we pick in thebmid rounds

2021 NFL DRAFT

RD 1 Pick 8 trade along with a 3rd and 7th this year and 2nd and 6th next year to move up to pick 5 from MIA ( Texans pick )

QB out of BYU Zach Wilson
No need to explain, he's the guy, only thing keeping this team from being dominant like we have seen is injuries and QB play, this fixes what we can control.

I believe we are giving more up then the 400 it'll take to move up 4 spots, not positive but I love the idea of not giving up our 1st in 2022, and we'll get the 6th back as a comp pick for Tartt.

RD 2 Washington EDGE Zion Tupuola-Fetui with the season he is having he is going to start flying up boards and will probably declare early as a red shirt sophomore. Has the power to bully the edge

RD 4 OL Georgia Trey Hill more insurance this time for Richburg and he's a cap casualty next year

RD 4 CB UW Keith Taylor Nice prospect to groom, has the size, speed, physicality

RD 5 Boise NB/S KEKAULA KANIHO can back up as free safety but is a fantastic nickleback project who can replace Kawaun and is not being recognized as much as he should be. Pre draft process will be big for him

RD 5 Washington State RB Max Borghi seems perfect for the outside zone scheme and is a fantastic receiver out of the backfield and also brings kick and punt return ability

RD 6 WR Clemson Amari Rodgers, dynamic with the ball in his hands, takes over return duties day 1, put him in the slot too and it's a mismatch

RD 7 Best K, Patterson from Memphis
Forgot to add cutting Dee Ford and resigning Jordan Willis to create extra cap space
You traded Ward for a 3rd which I don't see a selection for and what about Richard Sherman?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
You traded Ward for a 3rd which I don't see a selection for and what about Richard Sherman?

He has us trading it to move up. Though he has us at pick #8. Don't see how we get the 8th pick TBH
Dude I think you stole about 70% of my mock lol I guess you liked and agreed on most !
Originally posted by krizay:

He has us trading it to move up. Though he has us at pick #8. Don't see how we get the 8th pick TBH

This was during the losing streak so I thought they would continue to go downhill which is possible.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:

This was during the losing streak so I thought they would continue to go downhill which is possible.

he posted this yesterday

he posted this yesterday

Go read my mock lol he copy and pasted most of mine, I posted it like 2 weeks ago
I went back and forth thinking it was exact same mock off-season
Originally posted by danielrod1008:

Nah he tweaked it somewhat lol

Dude I think you stole about 70% of my mock lol I guess you liked and agreed on most !

Literally word for word. HA!
Is plagiarism a WZ violation?
Originally posted by danielrod1008:

Nah he tweaked it somewhat lol

Yours had more realistic free agents.
Jimmy G has a no trade clause but pretty good mock. Since we have 2 legit wrs I don't see a FA Wr like Ju Ju being signed
That's a s**tload to move up 3 picks
Share 49ersWebzone