Let walk

McKinnon
Coleman
Bourne
Tartt
Solly
Witherspoon
The rest of the 1 yr rentals signed when the injuries started then piled up

Gould gets cut, don't pick up his option.

Resign

Trent Williams 3 yrs 40 million

Richard Sherman 2 yrs with CO 18 million

Juice 4 yrs 20 million

K Williams 2 yrs 12 million

Verrett 2 yrs 10 million

DJ Jones 4 yrs 12 million

Reed, Hyder, Blair, Garland, J Taylor 1 yr deals

Trades

Jimmy G to the pats for a 4th - Saves over 25 million I believe

Jimmy Ward and a 6th ( Sanders comp pick ) to the Raiders for a 3rd - saves 11 million

Free agency

DE Ryan Kerrigan 2 yrs 12 million insurance for Ford

WR Curtis Samuel 3 yrs 20 million I'd rather pay him the Bourne who will get prob 3 million less yearly, plus he fits exactly what Shanahan loves in a WR, trio of Deebo, Aiyuk, Samuel..

G Forrest Lamp or Dan Feeney - 2 years 6 million let him, a rookie, and Brunskill fight for the RG position

2021 NFL DRAFT

RD 1 Pick 8 trade along with a 3rd and 7th this year and 2nd and 6th next year to move up to pick 5 from MIA ( Texans pick )

QB out of BYU Zach Wilson
No need to explain, he's the guy, only thing keeping this team from being dominant like we have seen is injuries and QB play, this fixes what we can control.

I believe we are giving more up then the 400 it'll take to move up 4 spots, not positive but I love the idea of not giving up our 1st in 2022, and we'll get the 6th back as a comp pick for Tartt.

RD 2 S out of Texas Caden Sterns
Him and Moore start day 1, Sterns is a leader who Saleh will love.

RD 4 OL Georgia Trey Hill more insurance this time for Richburg and he's a cap casualty next year

RD 4 CB UW Keith Taylor Nice prospect to groom, has the size, speed, physicality

RD 5 Edge KSU Wyatt Hubert great motor, a sleeper to watch.

RD 5 ILB Texas A&M Buddy Johnson, nice depth for Warner, Greenlaw, another 5th rd stud ??

RD 6 WR Clemson Amari Rodgers, dynamic with the ball in his hands, takes over return duties day 1, put him in the slot too and it's a mismatch

RD 7 Best K, Patterson from Memphis ? Idk..

I'll add videos and 53 man roster ASAP..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Nov 16, 2020 at 6:45 AM ]
You think Amari Rodgers is still in the draft by round 6? Legit question
Didn't we trade our 3rd for Trent Williams?
Originally posted by stonecold590:

On draft tek he's ranked low, but the way he's playing I doubt it unless he runs slow at the combine.
Originally posted by rivercity:
Didn't we trade our 3rd for Trent Williams?

I traded Ward and a 6th to the raiders for a 3rd
Originally posted by stonecold590:

He's being ranked pretty low in the pre draft rankings. Just saying.
Good overall plan. Only two things I would disagree with. Would much rather find both the C and OG in this draft as opposed to spending more money on a free agent. Don't think the Niners need to add the additional 6th round pick in 2022 for Wilson. Four picks to move up five spots seems enough.

Good draft from a position standpoint. Like how you hit all the needs.
The ward trade is very unlikely imo.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Good overall plan. Only two things I would disagree with. Would much rather find both the C and OG in this draft as opposed to spending more money on a free agent. Don't think the Niners need to add the additional 6th round pick in 2022 for Wilson. Four picks to move up five spots seems enough.

Good draft from a position standpoint. Like how you hit all the needs.

Thanks and yeah it would make sense to draft a G instead of spending, just unsure which pick I'd trade out.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
The ward trade is very unlikely imo.

Yeah I know unfortunately, I'm just done with him and think Moore can do more lol

As it stands now, the first three picks go to the Jets, Jags and the WFT. Each team will probably select a QB and Wilson is gone.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captainhook:
As it stands now, the first three picks go to the Jets, Jags and the WFT. Each team will probably select a QB and Wilson is gone.

Wilson or Lance will be available. I like Wilson better but they are both better than Jimmy
Hope patriots trade for Jimmy G. Good mock off-season
[ Edited by danielrod1008 on Nov 27, 2020 at 6:55 PM ]
I mean this would be amazing overall...

some critiquing.

-Ward trade isn't gonna happen imo. Dude is here for another yr and we just need to accept that lol.

-do we need another Curtis Samuel type WR? Like the kid and I get it...seems a bit overkill as far as skill set goes.

-Trent might get a little more than that. I'm thinking 3yrs $50M

-overall the safeties in this draft (from what I've seen) are pretty meh. Caden Sterns has been talked up so much and while he has crazy upside...just haven't seen it overall.

I think I'd rather go FA route at SS and get the best IOL in the 2nd.

Also we need something at TE. I'd look at either resigning Reed or investing into the position a little more. Dwelley is a FA and imo is meh.

Thanks for the early mock
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 28, 2020 at 6:07 AM ]
I have a feeling verrett will get a lot more on the open market.
Share 49ersWebzone