There are 418 users in the forums

My Dream Mock

Trade #13 to Denver for #15 (They want that reciever) and #77
Trade #15 and #176 to Miami for #18 and #70
Trade #31 to NY for #36 and #110

#18(1) - Kinlaw DT : The run on OT and WR pushes Kinlaw down the board.
#36(2) - Mims/Ayiuk WR : Take your pick of receiver here, there are going to be some great options.
#70(3) - Robertson/Dantzler CB: One of these corners should still be here.
#77(3) - Ben Bredeson OG: Solid OG with great movement skills, will be a staple on the line for years.
#110(4) - Donovan Peoples-Jones WR: I think Goodwin gets released or traded. Would take Gibson here if he was available but I think he is gone and I think a few years from now we look back at DPJ in the 4th as being the steal of the draft.
#156(5) - Devin Asiasi TE: Not sure about TE's value so I just picked a name I have heard, but we need a TE in the draft.
#210(6) - Kyle Hinton OT: Small school OT we can take a chance on late in the draft, hopefully he sits behind Staley and learns for a year and competes for the starting spot next year.
#217(7) - Francis Bernard LB: Special Teamer and emergency depth.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
So just to point out after your first pick we're still worse off than we were last year. We don't even know if he'll start over what we have. John Lynch just said Solomon Thomas was going to slide into dt. And we have a few other players that might or probably beat him. out I would actually be furious if we drafted kinlaw.
Originally posted by utahwolverine:

#36(2) - Mims/Ayiuk WR : Take your pick of receiver here, there are going to be some great options.
#77(3) - Ben Bredeson OG: Solid OG with great movement skills, will be a staple on the line for years.
#110(4) - Donovan Peoples-Jones WR: I think Goodwin gets released or traded. Would take Gibson here if he was available but I think he is gone and I think a few years from now we look back at DPJ in the 4th as being the steal of the draft.
#156(5) - Devin Asiasi TE: Not sure about TE's value so I just picked a name I have heard, but we need a TE in the draft.
#210(6) - Kyle Hinton OT: Small school OT we can take a chance on late in the draft, hopefully he sits behind Staley and learns for a year and competes for the starting spot next year.
I like Hinton, crazy lean and athletic but he's an interior guy. Might be able to plug him behind Richburg.

Can definitely see the Wolverine love here. I like Asiasi, DPJ is a decent gamble in the 4th but Bredeson I'm out on for us. Good player though.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Ps from the top two guys. There's a huge drop to kinlaw

Someone's having a nice night of sleep tonight.

Great prediction!!!
Nice job
Wish we made these trades you were spot on 1st 2 picks my guy 👌
[ Edited by 49erman723 on Apr 24, 2020 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
Ps from the top two guys. There's a huge drop to kinlaw

The top 2 were Brown and Kinlaw.
Nice job with the right players at the top

Share 49ersWebzone