LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Movin around Mock

1(13) we trade with Mia for their 1(18) & 2(56): they want one of the top 3 wr's for there new qb

1(18) trade back again with LA Chargers for their 2(37), 3(71) and a 2021 (2) they address OT with their first pick and dont want to miss out on the qb of the future so they take QB Love

1(31) A J Terrell (cb) he will drop to us here due to a bad Championship game but other than that bad game he's a true shut down corner of the future for us.

2(37) Tee Higgins (wr) hoping he drops to this spot since there are so many quality wr's in this draft

2(56) Ezra Cleveland (ot) will be Staleys replacement in a year and can fill in this year in case of injury

3(71) Tyler Biadasz (og) instant starter to replace Pearson - we all saw what happened in the Superbowl so need to shore up the interior pass pro.

Trade Goodwin and our 5(156) to Dallas for 4(123)

4(123) Akeem Davis-Gaither (lb) he is a tweener so he will fall around this spot but has great motor and speed to cover or rush the passer

that's as far as I go!
I would never trade down for that drop off in talent but if they did that I would hope we got those players
Share 49ersWebzone