LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Kriz mock 3

• krizay
  • Veteran
I trade Breida/177 to Philly for Rasul Douglas/127
Trade Pettis to Indy for Quincy Wilson

Both CBs drafted fairly high and not drafted to a scheme that fits them best. Both on final year of their rookie contracts. So we added competition for the #3 spot while not costing alot to see if they can contribute long term.

Trade 13 to Minny for 22,58,132

22. Ross Blacklock (Buck Replacement)
31. Brandon Aiyuk (Sanders replacement)
58. Jonah Jackson (Person upgrade ability to play C)
127. Anfernee Jennings (Ford insurance)
132. Tyler Johnson (Chain mover and redzone presence)
157. Devin Asiasi- (Kittle misses time between eh and dwelley we should be fine)
211. Malcolm Roach (Can play DE on base and move inside on passing downs if called upon due to injuries)
218. Rodney Clemons (depth at S)
246. Jordan Fehr (depth at LB)
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 18, 2020 at 8:37 AM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I like it krizay! Replaced our two biggest losses of the offseason and seemingly got some valuable depth. Not sure I would trade for 2 CB's though, I think one or the other would suffice, while I'm not holding out much hope I'd almost rather see if Pettis can do something as opposed trading him in this particular scenario, but that's just me
Solid, Kriz. Not my favorite, but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed if this is how it turned out. I think Blacklock is going to be special, and I see more upside to him than J-Mad.

Only thing it's missing is Michael Huff (sorry, but I'm never letting that one go lol).
I think Blacklock is a reach there and I'm not really a Jennings fan.

Overall I wouldn't hate it...maybe go CB over johnson.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Solid, Kriz. Not my favorite, but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed if this is how it turned out. I think Blacklock is going to be special, and I see more upside to him than J-Mad.

Only thing it's missing is Michael Huff (sorry, but I'm never letting that one go lol).

Lmao you just brought me back
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BYisGod:

All good. VD never did "revolutionize" the TE position though did he?
I see what you did with the trades. Betting on young CB's with some NFL experience vs rookies is a decent idea

Think you could take one of d line picks and switch it over to o line instead. One DT and Edge would be enough. Solid but not spectacular mock.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I see what you did with the trades. Betting on young CB's with some NFL experience vs rookies is a decent idea

Think you could take one of d line picks and switch it over to o line instead. One DT and Edge would be enough. Solid but not spectacular mock.

my plan was OT in te 4th but no one i liked was there or after. it literally would have been me picking an OT for sake of picking an OT
  • fan49
  • Veteran
There is so much better available at 22
Share 49ersWebzone