LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

New B/R Mock......like

This makes me a little giddy.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2881655-2020-nfl-mock-draft-predictions-for-round-1-prospects-after-free-agent-signings
Jeudy at #13 would be great, then take that #31 pick and flip it for day picks instead of taking Epenesa. Epenesa might be a good replacement for Buckner, but Niners still could use more help on the offensive line and at CB as well, so the more picks the better.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Jeudy at #13 would be great, then take that #31 pick and flip it for day picks instead of taking Epenesa. Epenesa might be a good replacement for Buckner, but Niners still could use more help on the offensive line and at CB as well, so the more picks the better.

I like Espensa, he has position versatility. AS late as November 20th, some mocks had him as a top 10 pick. Combine hurt his stock. Like Blacklock at 31 as well.
That said, not opposed to trading back from 31 either.
Personally given that scenario if we're not trading down from 31 then I'd rather see Ruggs and Gladney
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

I concur. That's exactly what we're going to do in my opinion.
Raiders will draft Jeudy if he's there just to cockblock us.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Raiders will draft Jeudy if he's there just to cockblock us.

Nah. They'll draft Darius Heyward Bey.....
Ppl starting to cancel their orders they taking so long
Originally posted by genus49:
Personally given that scenario if we're not trading down from 31 then I'd rather see Ruggs and Gladney

I second this.

Speed + skill = yes, please.
I rather take Diggs or Ruiz with 31 over Epenesa

Share 49ersWebzone