LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Post Combine 2 Year Plan - Back to back Superbowl Champs! With Trades and 3 Round Mock

You can't say you didn't put effort into this but holy s**t dude.

As for Willie Gay, he plays where Azeez, Nzeocha, or Elijah Lee play. One of our starts goes down, he comes it. And who would be mad if he eventually pushes Kwon and his 16 mil a year off the roster? Good problem to have.
Added some new UDFA
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm a college football fan, but not to the degree where you know draft eligible prospects 2 to 3 to even 4 years out. Wow.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I'm a college football fan, but not to the degree where you know draft eligible prospects 2 to 3 to even 4 years out. Wow.

Every year I try to make my mocks 2 year plans, as it allows me to selfishly fill more holes and draft smarter when I "know" who we will pick the next year as well. Try to predict who will be declare for the draft and where they will be picked, and I'm not always right. I've had obvious ones in 2017 like Derrick Brown, and massive fails like Joe Jackson, and some are still TBD, like Alaric Jackson
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 11, 2020 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

As for Willie Gay, he plays where Azeez, Nzeocha, or Elijah Lee play. One of our starts goes down, he comes it. And who would be mad if he eventually pushes Kwon and his 16 mil a year off the roster? Good problem to have.

I'll bet money Williams at least get's tagged. Also If they're not resigning AA I don't see them spending big money on DL, most likely draft someone like Khalid Kareem.

So Gay will be sitting the bench? Lee and Azeez only played because of injuries. our three starting LBers in base are Kwon/Greenlaw/Warner. Nze was a ST guy. Greenlaw is the guy who would be pushing Kwon off the roster. Wasted pick IMO.
Impressive work! Well thought out. While I don't see 9 trades, I like most of them. I'm a bit leery to basically overhaul the best DL in the NFL after year 1 together. On that subject I'd trade or keep AA this offseason and have a better option to do so with Ford next offseason. I don't see the TY trade, but it does address and solidify the group nicely. Nice job. Way to think outside the box.

I love Ruiz and Chinn. Checking tape on the other DB's after this comment.
[ Edited by davidboutte on Mar 12, 2020 at 6:00 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone