LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Crazy mock! Stuff dreams are made of

This will never happen but theoretically we give the raiders Breida or Armstead and our 2 for all 3 of their first round pick so we get 4,24,&27.
Cards -Murray
Raiders-Bosa
Jets-Williams
49ers can still get Allen here but the giants freak out bc they think lynch is talking to Elway about trading up for a qb so the trade us 6&17 for this pick. So now we have 4 first round picks! 6,17,24,27
Giants-Haskins/lock
Bucs-White

49ers
6-Allen DE/OLB
17-DK WR
24-Greedy CB
27-Abrams FS
36-Deebo WR

Then I say start getting good OL in 3rd round unless another skill player drops!

A guy can dream right
Both trades are possible. Not all 4 first rd picks but 3 is possible. No 2 to Raiders for No 4 and No 24. Then Giants get No 4 and either Solomon Thomas or Arik Armstead for No 6 and No 17 is possible. N'Keal Harry fits offense better than Deebo IMO. Juan Thornhill is best safety in this yrs class.
[ Edited by danielrod1008 on Mar 26, 2019 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by danielrod1008:
Both trades are possible. Not all 4 first rd picks but 3 is possible. No 2 to Raiders for No 4 and No 24. Then Giants get No 4 and either Solomon Thomas or Arik Armstead for No 6 and No 17 is possible. N'Keal Harry fits offense better than Deebo IMO. Juan Thornhill is best safety in this yrs class.

Is harry going to be there at 36?
Most mock drafts have him going in the 40s. Hope he is there with catch radius and YAC numbers.
Fairly sure you don't need me to say this, but whatever. Gruden went to a lot of trouble to accumulate those picks and is unlikely to just throw them away. And the only way would I think be for a qb, not an edge rusher.

Whilst, as always, the draft value charts are not gospel, they are a good guide. Our #2 is rated at 2600 points. Their three picks together are 3220 points. Or, to put it another way, you are valuing Breida or Armstead as the equivalent of the #30 pick in the first round!

Regarding the Giants trade, I doubt they would do it. Anyway, if they did they are likewise destroying draft value. The #4 is valued at 1800 points. The Giants pair at 2550.

I think Lynch will have to work a little harder than this!
Originally posted by English:
Fairly sure you don't need me to say this, but whatever. Gruden went to a lot of trouble to accumulate those picks and is unlikely to just throw them away. And the only way would I think be for a qb, not an edge rusher.

Whilst, as always, the draft value charts are not gospel, they are a good guide. Our #2 is rated at 2600 points. Their three picks together are 3220 points. Or, to put it another way, you are valuing Breida or Armstead as the equivalent of the #30 pick in the first round!

Regarding the Giants trade, I doubt they would do it. Anyway, if they did they are likewise destroying draft value. The #4 is valued at 1800 points. The Giants pair at 2550.

I don't honestly believe either trade will happen just wishful thinking!
Will be interesting to see what FO does with #2 pick
[ Edited by danielrod1008 on Mar 27, 2019 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Its49ers4Life:

You are allowed!
Originally posted by Its49ers4Life:
Originally posted by English:

Nothing wrong with that
Share 49ersWebzone