LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

NYniner85 post FA mock 2019

• fan49
  • Veteran
I like the draft, and while my opinion on bosa is bias. I think the biggest impact at 2 would be qw. That's the best line we can possibly have
Originally posted by genus49:
Love it, but apparently we're the same person so it makes sense.

HA god damnit!
Originally posted by fan49:
I like the draft, and while my opinion on bosa is bias. I think the biggest impact at 2 would be qw. That's the best line we can possibly have

That's fair, I like QW a lot...edge is just a more impactful position.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Nice job NY! First 3 picks are badass. Would definitely help our team out a lot. Couple of things I would do differently but can't knock this Mock
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Mar 26, 2019 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Nice job NY! First 3 picks are badass. Would definitely help our team out a lot. Couple of things I would do differently but can't knock this Mock

Thanks, what would you do different? Feedback is always good
Originally posted by NYniner85:

For me personally, I will just have to show you. Currently working on my mock as we speak.

P.S. I don't like how similar our mocks are this year. It's not okay.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
For me personally, I will just have to show you. Currently working on my mock as we speak.

Yeah it's weird agreeing on all this stuff this yr...so use to arguing

• Shifty
  • Veteran

I will be posting my Mock shortly so you will see where I would go differently but as I said, I like your Mock a lot. Would be very happy going into the season with what you did.

I will be posting my Mock shortly so you will see where I would go differently but as I said, I like your Mock a lot. Would be very happy going into the season with what you did.

Your first three picks are mine as well

Originally posted by elguapo:
Your first three picks are mine as well

Not bad at all. Only quibble would be about taking a second WR in the draft in McLaurin. You're right that the kid has mad physical skills and is also a great ST player. That 4th round spot could go for another CB, another LB, another DL or another WR. If the coaching staff went that way, I wouldn't be totally disappointed.
Your 1st - 3rd rounds picks is what i envision.

Yeah it's weird agreeing on all this stuff this yr...so use to arguing

I'm definitely Will Ferrell cause you won't love me :(
[ Edited by Waterbear on Mar 29, 2019 at 9:28 PM ]
I'm definitely Will Ferrell cause you won't love me :(

HA
Share 49ersWebzone