LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

Crayzee offseason plan

• eman
  • Veteran
It is an exciting offseason with the 9ers having a good chunk of cap space and high draft pick! We should definitely be better with return of Garopollo, McKinnon, Trent Taylor healthy offseason, and the growth McGlinchey, Pettis and Warner! Let's not forget too no kore distraction from foster!

I was extremely excited when we traded for Jimmy Garoppolo, however he has not shown to be reliable deep passer or stay healthy for a full year! It would be great to trade for OBJ or AB but their best asset is their deep separation and play making ability, something I'm afraid Garopollo won't be able to utilize since his deep pass touch is not tantalizing and doesn't create time in the pocket sliding around like Big Ben, Brady or brees. Besides Garopollo is costing us a pretty penny!

Enter Kyler Murray! Amazing potential! Golden arm in deep passes! Tantalizing Speed for the position and can make the offensive line look solid with his escapability! Kyle Shannahans offense can make any quarterback look amazing just like we saw Nick Mullens look legit. Besides taking Murray, on a rookie contract for 5 years, allows us to use money saved from QB position to help our safety/WR positions!

1. trade Garopollo and our #104 for Odell Beckham Jr and giants #37
2. Pick kyler Murray at #2
3. Trade our #36 and #37 for redskins #15 and draft Brian Burns
4. Pay Earl Thomas 14 mill per season for 4 years and getting us the premium safety we desperately need
5. Sign Preston smith for OLB
6. Cut Malcom Smith and our edge rushers
7. Trade or cut Goodwin

Squad
QB: kyler Murray, nick mullens
FB: juice
RB: McKinnon, Breida, mostert, draft goal line RB
WR: obj, Pettis, Taylor (all the color combination with their hairs), Bourne
TE: Kittle, celek
OL: Staley, Tomlinson, richburg, Draft, McGlinchey

DL: burns, Thomas, Buckner, Armstead, street
LB: lee, Warner, Preston smith
DB: Sherman, Thomas, Claiborn, Ahkello, Moore, Reed
No.
Originally posted by 49erJay:
No.

Hell. No.
Originally posted by Method:
No.

Hell. No.

Hell. Nah.
Your parents are disappointed and I don't blame them.
[ Edited by Bronco_Negroski on Mar 1, 2019 at 4:51 PM ]
Good title.
I posted this in another thread, but even if we had Brian Hoyer starting, I don't think Shanahan would be interested in Murray.

He doesn't seem to like mobile QBs. Passed on Watson and Mahomes.

And when Garrapolo ran out of bounds and tore his ACL, he sort of threw some shade at him by saying "he shouldn't have done that". It seems like whenever a play breaks down, he'd rather just have the QB throw it away, instead of trying to make something happen with his legs. I guess a QB who stays within the structure of the system and play design?

Well if we want to stay within the structure of the play design, maybe we should get some damn receivers who can beat man press coverage, instead of these small receivers who get dominated by physical CBs. Most of the fans are seeing it, which is why they're on the AB and Beckham train. I don't think the coach really agrees with it much. Too much faith in our guys. We'll see if it works out

This is not 9er stuff FAKE NEWS !!!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
The only thing we both agreed on is your thread title.
Creative, but too drastic.
  • thl408
I like it. Tweet it @JohnLynch49ers

Yeah that's more like acid or shrooms way beyond the weed
Share 49ersWebzone