LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

NYniner85 pre-combine mock 2019

Landing Earl Thomas, Antonio Brown, and Nick Bosa in one offseason would be insane!
As usual, looks solid. Thoughts on Clinton-Dix or Amos Jr as back up plan to Thomas?
Honestly I'm a little disappointed NY. All of your picks are fine but I wanted to see your plan without getting Bosa as I think you've been on the fence about who to take if we can't trade down and Bosa is gone.
I don't get the love for Maxx. We're going to pay $6M a year for a guy that can block and catch 20 passes a year?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'd sweeten the pot to land him and give him a 2-3 year deal. I hate the profiling for tall corners and I accept it but I hate it. If we continue to only draft tall corners hoping they will be Sherman I fear we will be looking for a long time.

I'm down to just bring in good football players Verrett is that when healthy.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Honestly I'm a little disappointed NY. All of your picks are fine but I wanted to see your plan without getting Bosa as I think you've been on the fence about who to take if we can't trade down and Bosa is gone.

I'm used to disappointing you at this pt
Originally posted by kirkscrafford:
I don't get the love for Maxx. We're going to pay $6M a year for a guy that can block and catch 20 passes a year?

I'm not in love with him...I think he's a very athletic TE and is an improvement over Celek we'd pay like $4 million for Maxx after we move on from Celek($2 million in savings).
Originally posted by Rathof44:
As usual, looks solid. Thoughts on Clinton-Dix or Amos Jr as back up plan to Thomas?

Honestly I haven't watch much of either guy I do think they need a backup plan at FS
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Wow the feels
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Wow the feels

Wow the feels

Haha
Bosa and Risner. Even NT might quite like this one for a day or two before deciding they are both busts. I will take it.
I'm very intrigued by Christian Miller. I try to stay consistent with my player evaluations and I watched his tape I saw he does have some incredible bend so he should be worth the 3rd rounder. I just know that someone will be there in the third that we all will be pounding the table to get because our 3rd is basically a low 2. Miller could be a gem though.

We also need to find a tackle that can play guard for a few years. If Risner is that guy, he will be the perfect pick in the second round.
Nice work, NYniner! I'd be ecstatic with this offseason.
Wheres the CB help?
Share 49ersWebzone