LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

9moon's 2019 SF 49ers Mock Draft 1.0 (no trade)

• 9moon
  • Veteran
1) Devin White - ILB; LSU - sorry guys, but I just can't see Josh Allen being that good as a DE (4-3)... I just really see the guy as an OLB under the 3-4. Devin on the other hand, will be very similar to Patrick Willis but more punishing !!

2) Oshane Ximines; DE; Old Dom - the team luckily found a real 4-3 DE in the 2nd round.

3) Keelan Doss; WR - UC Davis - caught Shanahan's attention during the Senior Bowl

5) Andre Dillard; OT - Washington St - time to start thinking life after Staley.

6) Michael Jackson; CB - Miami - a very physical corner that can be groom soon to replace Sherm

7) Gardner Minshew; QB - Washington St - his plays remind me so much of Jake The Snake

4) Michael "The Thriller" Jackson; CB - Miami
[ Edited by 9moon on Jan 26, 2019 at 10:29 PM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We take Michael Jackson from Miami twice?

Dillard lasting until the 5th round (and we don't have a 5th round pick)?

Devin White number 2 overall? He better be Patrick Willis and more drafting that high
I don't mean this to be offensive but...wtf???

Devin White at 2? Are you high, crazy or just trolling?

White is nowhere near Willis as a prospect. More punishing???

When was the last time a team took an inside linebacker at #2 overall? It's not even a need for us with Warner.

I'm legit shocked to see that even in a mock.

Lol what are you doing dude.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Double sorry fellas...

the Michael Jackson pick #4 was supposed to be deleted..

Anyhow, sorry again but I was just more impressed overall with White than Allen.. especially if we will continue to be under the 4-3 alignment, I don't think he'll ever fit that..

Warner, as good as he is, just isn't a MLB... that position is different than an ILB.. Devin White will be our MLB under the 4-3 and Warner will be the strong side..

Plus, with my 2nd rounder, he will be that true DE we need and will make up for not picking Allen...

again, this is a NON TRADE mock, so I had to go with the player I believe to be the best for our team..
Originally posted by genus49:

When was the last time a team took an inside linebacker at #2 overall? It's not even a need for us with Warner.

White is legit, definitely a top ten pick. If he kills the combine maybe he moves into the top five.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Double sorry fellas...

the Michael Jackson pick #4 was supposed to be deleted..

Anyhow, sorry again but I was just more impressed overall with White than Allen.. especially if we will continue to be under the 4-3 alignment, I don't think he'll ever fit that..

Warner, as good as he is, just isn't a MLB... that position is different than an ILB.. Devin White will be our MLB under the 4-3 and Warner will be the strong side..

Plus, with my 2nd rounder, he will be that true DE we need and will make up for not picking Allen...

again, this is a NON TRADE mock, so I had to go with the player I believe to be the best for our team..

No worries, thanks for the hard work.
an off-ball LBer at 2nd overall

Oshane Ximines looked very unspectacular this past week IMO he's not even close to our answer as a edge rusher (solid nickel pass rusher).

Andre Dillard isn't lasting until he 5th...I do like him.

Michael Jackson not really a fan. He's big that's cool but he's super stiff in the hips IMO he should be a safety.

also I like Keelan Doss but his 40 times is gonna drop him
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Just my opinion,

OX may be a reach in the 2nd round, but again, this is no trade mock, but if this was, I expect us to trade down a bit to earn more pick and would still be lucky to land him just because if he develops, then he will be a very very very good DE for years..

Dillard was supposed to be the pick with the 4th round, but my mac just went wacko on me that evening..

Michael Jackson is a tackler, and he may never be the shutdown CB that we would like, but I can also see him playing the HYBRID type of position where he is close to the line..

as for my first choice (Devin White) - I just really have a feeling that he'll be as good as any MLBs my eyes have seen since 1981.. and if that's the case, would the 2nd pick overall really that bad??

Ray Lewis
Mike Singletary
Brian Urlacher
Patrick Willis
Ken Norton Jr
Bryon Cox
Fred Young
Originally posted by 49erminion:

White is legit, definitely a top ten pick. If he kills the combine maybe he moves into the top five.

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?

Comparing White to Willis is an insult to Willis

White struggles with getting off blocks, and doesn't have the awareness/play recognition PWilly had.

The only thing I see is he is fast, but still smaller than Willis. I'll pass
Share 49ersWebzone