• Pick 3 (TRADE - NYG): D. Haskins
  • Pick 4 (OAK): Q. Williams
  • Pick 5 (TB): J. Williams
  • Pick 6 (NYJ - from NYG): C. Ferrell
  • Pick 36 (SF): C. Lindstrom - G
  • Pick 67 (SF): N. Adderley - S
  • 4th & 6th Rounders - WR and CB depth
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Jan 12, 2019 at 11:50 PM ]
Why would you sign a kicker in free agency when you can just resign your own in Robbie Gould, who just so happens to be one of the most consistent in the NFL!
Gould and Mostert are keepers! I think Eifert is done from injuries.
Originally posted by pickle:
Why would you sign a kicker in free agency when you can just resign your own in Robbie Gould, who just so happens to be one of the most consistent in the NFL!

Because he isn't going to resign with us...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

and you know this because his wife stayed in chicago and he used to be a bear? ok.

and you know this because his wife stayed in chicago and he used to be a bear? ok.

Hey, if he's all for coming back, then we'll take him in a heartbeat. I just don't think that'll happen
Hate half a$$ mock drafts cutting wilson ,CJ ,Taylor and Mostert makes no sense they all have shown they can ball and are on cheap deals ...also cutting smith just makes another hole we'll need to fill with less drafts I dont see it as a smart thing to do ...

That's a dumb assumption. We can tag him if we want. He's not going anywhere.

Why wouldn't he? He already stated these past 2 seasons have been some of his favorite since being in the league
Pass on Williams in FA. Really pass on every WR free agent. Mosley would be a awesome but I can't see the ravens letting him walk at all. They're reportedly already talking about extensions.

I also don't see the pt in moving on from both RBs, CJ, or Taylor.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pass on Williams in FA. Really pass on every WR free agent. Mosley would be a awesome but I can't see the ravens letting him walk at all. They're reportedly already talking about extensions.

This. And Mosley would cost more than all your free agents.
Good job. I love Fowler and WILLIAMS in FA. Mosley would be great also. I also agree Josh Allen at #2. I think we need to upgrade our TE2 so a flyer on Eifert I could make some sense on. I do think Gould is a franchise candidate that won't be going anywhere
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Well w Don have any #1 on our team. Haven't for years. We need one bad.
Share 49ersWebzone