LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 433 users in the forums

Mock

Resign Gould,Pinion,Person,Lee.
Cut the overpaid as seen fit (Gilliam,Chuck Marsh,Coyle,Mitchell,Garcon,M.Smith).
Trade A.Armstead for a 3rd.
Sign L.Bell and B.Graham.
Draft N.Bosa,J.Allen or Q.Williams with 1st, trade back into 1st and draft A.J.Brown.
Rest of draft picks whatever, BPA/need.
Redzone offense fixed and pass rush much improved. Kyle needs to admit he needs help, he can only scheme so much. He had A.Johnson and J.Jones in the past. Adding Bell and Brown will give him the talent needed to put his offense over the top, absolute playmakers.
Lots of $$$ tied up in RB, but who cares, we need a guy that can score tds. 49ers have 6 rushing TDs in 15 games (including Qbs). Bell would probably double that himself. He would also help us finish games in the 4th quarter when trying to get 1st downs/run clock out. McKinnon will never be that type of back.
After doing all the moves on Spotrac (Bell 16mil, Graham 12mil), still had $45 mil with cuts I mentioned above.
Signing E.Thomas would be the cherry on top. He had 3 Int in 4 gms, 49ers have 2 Int in 15 gms. Sad
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Dec 30, 2018 at 7:56 PM ]
sign bell UGH. To funny wont ever happen not much tread on them tires left(IMO)plus we aint paying $25 mill two RB's ...Like this mock draft I'll half a$$ tha rest of my comment by simply saying NO...
Share 49ersWebzone