LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Waterbear December Mock

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
So no help to safeties and even more log at DT's... why waste a 3rd pick on a TE ??? We have so many other needs tha picks after Bosa are a waste IMO

Passrusher, WR, Guard and Corner arent needs? If hockenson is there in the 3rd we would be crazy to pass on him. If you think it's a wasted pick you just haven't seen this guy play. Maybe the best blocking TE I've ever seen that's including the one we have already who is excellent. He is exactly what this team uses and would fit right in with kittle. Think Delanie walker with Vernon. Did Walker not help this team in a big way?

What I do is draft BPA but also looking 2-3 years down the line. You say there is a log jam but I see just meh players, we have so many of those in future drafts I think we should trade up this team needs impact players because we have role players in abundance. Jarret is quietly a star and could come at a reasonable price and give us the same sack/pressure numbers from the interior that a Graham would yet be in much younger and in his prime.

I understand your concern about FS as am I which is why I was pounding the table for Malik Hooker. With the passrush I added I think FS would go from a weakness and look like a strength. And not everything can be fixed in an offseason.

If you don't think this would be a home run draft Idk what to tell you. The main criticism I have for it myself is that it would be too unrealistic. But ya go ahead and reach for a FS while I get another potential 10 sack guy in burns and in one year make our defense go from terrible to top 10 easy.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I'm 100% positive we trade down. We have 5 picks for God sakes. With a ton of holes. Imo only non holes are dl, rb, qb, rt, mlb, and that's it. Bosa will not fix enough problems. And do we ever get more than like two starters in fa?
[ Edited by fan49 on Dec 8, 2018 at 10:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone