LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Yay Area's 2019 Mock Offseason

My dreamy, idealistic, and likely far-fetched offseason.

Free Agents
Earl Thomas, FS
Donte Moncrief, WR or Tyrell Williams, WR (Credit to Adrian Lesnar)
Zach Vigil, LB
Rashaan Melvin, CB

Draft
1. Raiders take Nick Bosa
2. The Raiders trade Derek Carr and need a new franchise QB. We trade them 2 in exchange for 13, 25, and 33, so that they can take Justin Herbert.
13. Jachai Polite, DE, Florida
25. Brian Burns, DE/LB, Florida State
33. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford or TJ Hockenson, TE (Credit to Adrian Lesnar)
34. Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State
66. Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn
98. Tyler Jones, OC/OG, NC State
162. Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma
194. Sione Takitaki, DE/LB, BYU
[ Edited by YayArea on Nov 18, 2018 at 8:42 AM ]
Trade Donte Moncreif for Tyrell Williams and Bryce Love for Hockenson, and I'm game!
That would be a hell of a trade there
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Trade Donte Moncreif for Tyrell Williams and Bryce Love for Hockenson, and I'm game!

Deal! I would happily trade out those two for your suggestions.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Initially, I thought 2 for 13, 25, and 33 would too much as well, and that to get it done we might have to add in 34. But looking at the trade chart, 2 is worth 2600 points and the combination of 13 (1150), 25 (720), and 33 (580) is worth 2450 points. Now, I understand the Raiders are not likely to us, that is why I stated that this is probably far fetched. But hypothetically, if it did happen, I think it would be fair.
Originally posted by YayArea:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Initially, I thought 2 for 13, 25, and 33 would too much as well, and that to get it done we might have to add in 34. But looking at the trade chart, 2 is worth 2600 points and the combination of 13 (1150), 25 (720), and 33 (580) is worth 2450 points. Now, I understand the Raiders are not likely to us, that is why I stated that this is probably far fetched. But hypothetically, if it did happen, I think it would be fair.
Share 49ersWebzone