2- Nick Chubb RB
3- Equanimious St. Brown WR
3- Quentin Meeks CB
4- Fred Warner LB
5- Wyatt Teller OG
6- Alex Cappa OT
7- JC Jackson CB
7- Kenny Young LB

I had hoped to make this nice looking, with videos on some thoughts about each prospect. But we're three hours from draft time and you guys already know all the players.
I know some of these guys are projected a bit earlier, but every year several of the players I like go later than expected. So this is what I would call an optimist's realistic draft. Or a realist's optimistic draft..... take your pick.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Love it
Originally posted by fan49:
Love it

Me too
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes.
8. yes

Not no the the player in R2, he's a great fit. Just think with McKinnon, they will go in another direction in R2.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes.
8. yes

Not no the the player in R2, he's a great fit. Just think with McKinnon, they will go in another direction in R2.

I disagree Kyle likes a two running back combo and I'm not a fan of Breda. Plus we need to back so I can get 1 yard on 3rd. Especially since Kyle said juice will not be doing that
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes.
8. yes

I disagree Kyle likes a two running back combo and I'm not a fan of Breda. Plus we need to back so I can get 1 yard on 3rd. Especially since Kyle said juice will not be doing that

I agree that it's not likely the 9ers will draft Chubb. But I also agree that he's the perfect compliment to what we have at RB. I think McKinnon will be his best when splitting time. We need a back with some power. I would be fine waiting and taking Bo Scarborough but I know he's not really the type of back Kyle goes for.

So for my ideal draft, I'm going Chubb. If it thought it were possible, I'd have gone double Chubb in rounds 1 and 2...
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
1. yes
2. no
3. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes
7. yes.
8. yes

I agree that it's not likely the 9ers will draft Chubb. But I also agree that he's the perfect compliment to what we have at RB. I think McKinnon will be his best when splitting time. We need a back with some power. I would be fine waiting and taking Bo Scarborough but I know he's not really the type of back Kyle goes for.

So for my ideal draft, I'm going Chubb. If it thought it were possible, I'd have gone double Chubb in rounds 1 and 2...

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Don't get me wrong, like the player and would b happy with that pick. He's a great fit
Share 49ersWebzone