LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Mockkkkkkkkk

Big no to McCaffery at 39...there are sooooo many good RBs in this draft and I hope we don't burn a 2nd on one.

Not one single qb say what?
Originally posted by ninerville:
whatever we gotta do to get MIKE WILLIAMS, is what we have to do.... IF we can trade down to like 4 then I'm cool with it....TENNESSEE will draft him at 5 if they don't move up if needed....I AM 100% OKAY WITH DRAFTING WILLIAMS AT 2, if we aren't able to get ALSHON...if we were to get alshon i want them to trade torrey smith and still draft MIKE WILLIAMS AT TWO... man JULIO IS JULIO, SANU IS A REAL REASON THAT GABRIEL DID AS WELL AS HE DID... MIKE WILLIAMS WILL BE A NINER, GET A LB WITH A TRADE BACK INTO THE FIRST AND JOE MIXON WITH OUR THIRD PICK

I prefer Corey Davis to mike Williams worlds better at route running...Ilike mike Williams but I like kupp in the 2nd value wise and going with someone else if we are staying at 2.

in this mock who's throwing Williams the ball anyway lol?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
whatever we gotta do to get MIKE WILLIAMS, is what we have to do.... IF we can trade down to like 4 then I'm cool with it....TENNESSEE will draft him at 5 if they don't move up if needed....I AM 100% OKAY WITH DRAFTING WILLIAMS AT 2, if we aren't able to get ALSHON...if we were to get alshon i want them to trade torrey smith and still draft MIKE WILLIAMS AT TWO... man JULIO IS JULIO, SANU IS A REAL REASON THAT GABRIEL DID AS WELL AS HE DID... MIKE WILLIAMS WILL BE A NINER, GET A LB WITH A TRADE BACK INTO THE FIRST AND JOE MIXON WITH OUR THIRD PICK

I prefer Corey Davis to mike Williams worlds better at route running...Ilike mike Williams but I like kupp in the 2nd value wise and going with someone else if we are staying at 2.

okay fa sho! I need to do more research on Davis, although i do like what i see on him....the lower competition scares me off...but thats why im not a nfl scout! i dont really know...i will look up kupp more as well....i do think that the best move is to trade back if possible but if we lose mike williams then we have to get corey davis....mcshay has davis goin 5 to tennessee..as long as we get on or the other im down..BUT A WR IS OUR BIGGEST NEED AND IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS....it doesnt matter who is qb if the dbs overpower/tower over all of our 6'0 wrs... eric rogers is in the wings we will see about him...i like tape of deandre smelter at tech..big body...boldin esque.....i love kerley...of those three only one is proven...i hate torrey smith..he is a cancer and always talking s**t on the team...i want them to trade him even if we only get a 5th he is a p***y... MIXON IS A MUST TO GO WITH CARLOS...i think mcaffrey goes to the steelers or patriots if not the seahawks in the 1st...i still think that mixon is better than mcaffrey...i think he is the best back in the draft MIXON
Originally posted by dmax:
I really wouldn't mind drafting mike Williams at 2 or down down with jacksonville

IMO, he'll be a real difference maker and become a FWR.
okay fa sho! I need to do more research on Davis, although i do like what i see on him....the lower competition scares me off...but thats why im not a nfl scout! i dont really know...i will look up kupp more as well....i do think that the best move is to trade back if possible but if we lose mike williams then we have to get corey davis....mcshay has davis goin 5 to tennessee..as long as we get on or the other im down..BUT A WR IS OUR BIGGEST NEED AND IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS....it doesnt matter who is qb if the dbs overpower/tower over all of our 6'0 wrs... eric rogers is in the wings we will see about him...i like tape of deandre smelter at tech..big body...boldin esque.....i love kerley...of those three only one is proven...i hate torrey smith..he is a cancer and always talking s**t on the team...i want them to trade him even if we only get a 5th he is a p***y... MIXON IS A MUST TO GO WITH CARLOS...i think mcaffrey goes to the steelers or patriots if not the seahawks in the 1st...i still think that mixon is better than mcaffrey...i think he is the best back in the draft MIXON

See I think a good qb can make a WR...why do the best qbs stay the best qbs regardless of WRs? Brees puts up numbers with anyone same with manning, Brady, Rogers etc.

We do need wr help big time but IMO qb makes a wr 90% of the time not the other way around.

I'm cool with going wr if they have a plan at qb in place. I'm also on the Mixon bandwagon not sure lynch is gonna go down that path though.
Solid but no maCaffery . If you taking a running back that high. I should be a work horse like Williams byu or texas D'onta. Hyde is always injured.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Pick 39: Christian McCaffery RB 6'0" 205 take him out replace with a higher pick ILB

You wouldn't want McCaffery if he fell to 39? I think that'd be the best
value pick at that spot...

McCaffery = Reggie Bush 2.0 nothing but speed and pretty sparkles that wont help him in tha NFL

If Reggie Bush didn't have all that hype, his career would've been thought of as pretty solid. McCaffery doesn't have that pressure and I will take a prime Bush production in a second round pick, especially with shanahans scheme.

I agree; McCaffrey is perfect for
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Pick 39: Christian McCaffery RB 6'0" 205 take him out replace with a higher pick ILB

You wouldn't want McCaffery if he fell to 39? I think that'd be the best value pick at that spot...

McCaffery = Reggie Bush 2.0 nothing but speed and pretty sparkles that wont help him in tha NFL

If Reggie Bush didn't have all that hype, his career would've been thought of as pretty solid. McCaffery doesn't have that pressure and I will take a prime Bush production in a second round pick, especially with shanahans scheme.

I couldn't agree more. Bush has had a solid career in comparison to 95% of other backs ever drafted. I think McCaffery would go perfect as a back in Shanny's Offense
I love the optimism but there is no way the jets are giving up 2 second rounders to move up 4 spots in the draft. If there was a top 5, qb, yes, but multiple sources have no qb even being a top 10 talent.

I would take that trade in a heart beat, and I think lynch would pull the trigger on it like yesterday, not going to happen

oneniner?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

THIS

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
all the white people want McCaffrey
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
all the white people want McCaffrey

I'm white and I don't
Mock drafts are fun before a free agency where the team has ~$80 million to spend.

:)
Share 49ersWebzone