LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Mockkkkkkkkk

LRound 1: pick 2 traded away to jets for pick 6 in round 1, 2017 2nd, 2018 2nd & 4th.

Pick 6: Mike Williams WR 6'3" 205

Round 2:
Pick 34: T.J. Watt OLB 6'5" 245
Pick 39: Christian McCaffery RB 6'0" 205

Round 3:
Pick 66: Forrest Lamp OG 6'3" 305
Trade 2018 jets 4th and 2017 6th & 7th for Tennessee 3rd
Pick 85: Anthony Walker Jr. ILB 6'1" 245

Round 4:
Pick 98: Chidobe Awuzie CB 6'0" 205
Pick 113: Bucky Hodges TE 6'7" 245

Round 5:
Pick 130: Jalen Robinette WR 6'3" 215

Round 6:
Pick 162: Eddie Vanderdoes DT 6'4" 315

Round 7:
Pick 194: Jalen Reeves-Maybin ILB 6'0" 230
Pick 39: Christian McCaffery RB 6'0" 205 take him out replace with a higher pick ILB
  • bors
  • Veteran
I think 6 is to late for Williams. Think he going to titans at 5
Why is there a bunch of Mike Williams that play wr every couple of years lol. Almost all of them turn out to be average or busts.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Why is there a bunch of Mike Williams that play wr every couple of years lol. Almost all of them turn out to be average or busts.

Could it be because Williams is a common last name and Mike is a common first name
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Pick 39: Christian McCaffery RB 6'0" 205 take him out replace with a higher pick ILB

You wouldn't want McCaffery if he fell to 39? I think that'd be the best value pick at that spot...
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Could it be because Williams is a common last name and Mike is a common first name

yeah i had a music teacher that was Mike Williams lol. But in the NFL they are coincidentally all WRs and they all have to same type of problems. Bigger WRs that are possession receivers but questionable route running.
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:

You wouldn't want McCaffery if he fell to 39? I think that'd be the best value pick at that spot...

Thats what I was thinking. He could be an Edelman 2.0. A great return man and slot WR/HB.
Originally posted by KyleShanahan:

Thats what I was thinking. He could be an Edelman 2.0. A great return man and slot WR/HB.

McCaffery would be money paired up with Hyde. The perfect 1-2 punch combo that Shanahan is looking for.

McCaffery = Reggie Bush 2.0 nothing but speed and pretty sparkles that wont help him in tha NFL

McCaffery = Reggie Bush 2.0 nothing but speed and pretty sparkles that wont help him in tha NFL

If Reggie Bush didn't have all that hype, his career would've been thought of as pretty solid. McCaffery doesn't have that pressure and I will take a prime Bush production in a second round pick, especially with shanahans scheme.
Yea I'm down with McCaffery. He's exactly what this team needs a play maker with speed. Put him on all returns. Use him for sweeps and tosses in the run game. Use him on screen plays and reverses.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
I really wouldn't mind drafting mike Williams at 2 or down down with jacksonville
whatever we gotta do to get MIKE WILLIAMS, is what we have to do.... IF we can trade down to like 4 then I'm cool with it....TENNESSEE will draft him at 5 if they don't move up if needed....I AM 100% OKAY WITH DRAFTING WILLIAMS AT 2, if we aren't able to get ALSHON...if we were to get alshon i want them to trade torrey smith and still draft MIKE WILLIAMS AT TWO... man JULIO IS JULIO, SANU IS A REAL REASON THAT GABRIEL DID AS WELL AS HE DID... MIKE WILLIAMS WILL BE A NINER, GET A LB WITH A TRADE BACK INTO THE FIRST AND JOE MIXON WITH OUR THIRD PICK
Originally posted by dmax:
I really wouldn't mind drafting mike Williams at 2 or down down with jacksonville

FACTS.....shanahan will see if this way... i think this is our pick regardless of 2 or a trade down
Share 49ersWebzone