There are 229 users in the forums

Jerseys Niners New Beginning Mock

Originally posted by fan49:
everything was great then you lost me at watson. so much more better talent available at 6

I guess your not to fond of Watson, I think hes a great QB who has the leadership skills coaches want..but there is a lot of talent available ill agree with that..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'd pass on Jeffrey...ability, yes, but injury history's unacceptable. No problem w/Brandon Thomas or Ingram. In 2nd tier, DeMarco is good. I'd add Hoyer, RB Dunbar, WR Garcon, TE Doyle or Luke Wilson, CB Micah Hyde or S Tony Jefferson.

I'd re-sign Chris Jones & Gerald Hodges.

I don't see Shanahan taking a QB in the 1st rd...why? He'll huddle w/Lynch and they'll offer a #2 pick & get Garrapolo. They'll trade down from #2 like you said, but take WR Mike Williams. I'd take McNichols over Kamara. Dude scored 25 TD's for Boise St and is the latest in a run of terrific all-purpose RB's from that school. I'd also find a way to draft QB Mahomes...he has the traits Shanahan looks for in a QB.

I like Garcon and Doyle as free agents so id beexecited about them..Chris jones will be invited to camp and have to earn his spot and I think Hodges is gone especially if they plan on drafting a young guy..i think your saying a 2nd round pick for Jimmy G which I'm cool with but in no way am I cool with giving the 2nd pick in the draft for him, that's crazy..if Jimmy G is the QB then yes id love taking Mike Williams and signing Garcon..Kamara is my guy and I think hes going to be special..

Jackson is twice the reciever garcon is. Yes every season but 2 he had over 1000 yards. One season over 900 and one was 500 and some change. But he also had 1300 one season, and 1200 another. so he is a 1000 yard average receiver.

Id be fine with trading Smith then signing Jackson..id actually do that in a heartbeat..
Originally posted by Heroism:
First of all, this is a long process. No need to make hasty decisions.

The most important thing is for the head coach and GM to identify what their vision and football philosophy is. What exactly are they trying to execute on the field? What kind of players fit their scheme? After they've done that, they find guys with traits and qualities that fit that system, and you coach them up.

No need to get crazy in free agency. The patriots just won a super bowl with guys that were day 3 draft picks and undrafted players. The seahawks won with two undrafted players as their starters. Build it. It doesn't happen overnight. It's a long process.

nice work on the mock. FA moves are huge there. I want whomever Shanahan wants at QB
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Heroism:
First of all, this is a long process. No need to make hasty decisions.

The most important thing is for the head coach and GM to identify what their vision and football philosophy is. What exactly are they trying to execute on the field? What kind of players fit their scheme? After they've done that, they find guys with traits and qualities that fit that system, and you coach them up.

No need to get crazy in free agency. The patriots just won a super bowl with guys that were day 3 draft picks and undrafted players. The seahawks won with two undrafted players as their starters. Build it. It doesn't happen overnight. It's a long process.

nice work on the mock. FA moves are huge there. I want whomever Shanahan wants at QB

thanks, I agree whoever Shanahan rolls with I trust in him lol not like we can do anything about anyway but I agree
  • fan49
  • Veteran
http://www.knbr.com/2017/02/07/dilfer-trade-the-farm-for-jimmy-garoppolo-if-you-have-to/ Jimmy G is twice the QB watson is
http://www.knbr.com/2017/02/07/dilfer-trade-the-farm-for-jimmy-garoppolo-if-you-have-to/ Jimmy G is twice the QB watson is

i mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind trading for Jimmy G but only if the orice isn't crazy..id give two 2nds this and next year and our 4th rd comp for him..thats should get it done..id think..my other thing is Watson has only played less then 2 games then Jimmy G in the NFL lol granted yes Jimmy G has been coached up by maybe the best coaches in the NFL right now..but I guess I'm just sayin No1 knows what they have in either basically..
Share 49ersWebzone