LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

mock Offseason 4.0

• fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
WR's are no good, we need to draft a talented youngster

this is garrett is gone only player id get is Mike WIlliams. Period has has twice the talent any qb in the top 10 does
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Or yes trade the 2 for JImmy http://www.knbr.com/2017/02/07/dilfer-trade-the-farm-for-jimmy-garoppolo-if-you-have-to/
Those 3 QB's
I'd sign Brandon Williams...Logan might be able to play NT, but Williams definitely can. Kirkpatrick will command more than $5M a season, IMHO. Overall, way too many FA's. No reason to sign both Schaub & Hoyer. I'd take the latter. I'd re-sign Chris Jones, not Davis. I'd sign DeMarco...better receiver & someone Shanahan's very familiar with. Tiller's not a ZBS guy. Warford is. I'd sign Garcon...has many of Boldin's traits & still a baller. I'd sign either TE Doyle or Luke Wilson. I'd sign Dunbar over Draughn. I'd sign Terrelle Pryor, forget Stills.

Like Barnett & McNichols. The rest, meh. I'd draft Mahomes over Kaaya. Trade the #2 pick and use it to work trade for Garrapolo.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I'd sign Brandon Williams...Logan might be able to play NT, but Williams definitely can. Kirkpatrick will command more than $5M a season, IMHO. Overall, way too many FA's. No reason to sign both Schaub & Hoyer. I'd take the latter. I'd re-sign Chris Jones, not Davis. I'd sign DeMarco...better receiver & someone Shanahan's very familiar with. Tiller's not a ZBS guy. Warford is. I'd sign Garcon...has many of Boldin's traits & still a baller. I'd sign either TE Doyle or Luke Wilson. I'd sign Dunbar over Draughn. I'd sign Terrelle Pryor, forget Stills.

Like Barnett & McNichols. The rest, meh. I'd draft Mahomes over Kaaya. Trade the #2 pick and use it to work trade for Garrapolo.

DiMarco : 7 catches, 52 yards, 1 TD
Juszczyk : 37 catches, 266 yards
I would personally take Charles Harris over Barnett and Avery Gennessy or Taylor Mouton over Holden but other than that I ike all your picks.
Share 49ersWebzone