LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

BOLD Offseason - Kirk Cousins Version

• Andra
  • Veteran
I love the Cousins pick up dude is a baller and Niners would be lucky to get him. The pro bowl showed what kind of competitor he is
Originally posted by Andra:
I love the Cousins pick up dude is a baller and Niners would be lucky to get him. The pro bowl showed what kind of competitor he is

We're not getting Cousins. Skins will franchise him and he's not worth #2 overall.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
We're not getting Cousins. Skins will franchise him and he's not worth #2 overall.

I agree with you but if we could get him I would be totally stoked. Dude is a baller.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No thanks. I don't mind a couple of the FA pick ups on defense or CP, but I'll wait for your Mahomes version
when i see Cousins' record breaking stats doe......man oh man...

threw for 546 in one game

The Redskins offense is on a tear, piling up 546 yards against the Bengals on Sunday,after racking up 413 the previous week against the Lions, though both efforts failed to produce a win.

The offensive explosion in London was historic: the fourth-most in team history according to records dating back to 1950, and the most since a 559-yard effort vs. Atlanta on Nov. 10, 1991.

That 1991 game featured a career performance from Redskins quarterback Mark Rypien, who threw for six touchdowns and 442 yards on just 16 completions. Redskins fans will likely remember some of the names on the receiving end for Rypien that day: Gary Clark had three touchdowns, Art Monk had two and Terry Orr, one.

It was the 15th time the Redskins have had at least 500 yards of offense since the 1970 merger — and they're now 10-4-1 in those contests.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"when i see Cousins' record breaking stats doe......man oh man"

Yup he was amazing. I have to add, if Shanny / Lynch bring in enough FAs to bolster both sides and have a solid draft (studs starting from day one), then that is a recipe for immediate success. If that's the case, then absolutely go get Cousins since he's our best option (if available).

But if playoffs isn't the goal in the first two years (worst to first is real with Cards / Seattle declining), then why spend all the cash for Cousins?

Mahomes version?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Andra:

Trubs would be lucky to perform like cousins
I see a lot of mocks and idky people picking all of these FA'S it's ridiculous...we have a lot cap space but we can't blow it in one off season....we're not going to win the superbowl next season and we don't want a team full of vets we want younger guys thats projected to be great assets in maybe 2 but 3 to 4 years we need SOME vets yeah but mainly for guidance and leadership
TRIM YOUR FREE AGENT LIST TO 4 and pick the ones we really needed like
QB-WR-OL-PASSRUSHER
Share 49ersWebzone