LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Mock 2017 draft and signings

Head Coach Kyle Shanahan
Offensive Coordinator Matt LaFleur
Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett

Free Agents: Dontari Poe, Brian Hoyer, Patrick DiMarco, AQ Shipley, Pierre Garçon.

Trades: #2 overall to Jets for #6 overall & their 2nd Rd. #6 overall to Cleveland for their #12 overall & 3rd rounder.

Draft:
1st-Reuben Foster LB Alabama
2nd-John Ross WR Washington
2nd-Dan Feeney OG Indiana
3rd-Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
3rd-Tre'Devious White CB LSU
4th-Ryan Anderson LB Alabama
4th-Jerod Evans QB Texas A&M
5th-Ryan Switzer WR North Carolina
5th-Nate Gerry S Nebraska
6th-Nico Siragusa OG San Diego St
6th-J.J. Dielman C Utah
7th-Pharaoh Brown TE Oregon
7th-Prescott Line FB Michigan State
[ Edited by HoosierNiner on Jan 23, 2017 at 8:46 PM ]
Courtland Sutton is returning to school.

Gotta give Shanahan a BIG WR...I think you can find a Reuben Foster in any draft.
I think you are shorting yourself on the 6 to CLE trade. Maybe more like #6 and our 4th for for #12 and their 2nd. Also as an Oregon fan I watched Pharaoh Brown and he was a strong TE prior to his devastating knee injury. Great story of return but not even worth the 7th round. He will be available as an UDFA. Good kids, but sure he has much of an NFL career ahead of him. Would like to see your replacement pick for Sutton. Also not sure Feeney will still be there in the third. I like the Jets trade, but I suggested our #2 for their #6 along with Sheldon Richardson and a round 2 in 2018. Richardson could fill the hole between Buckner and Armstead.
Thanks for the reply, sorry I didn't see that Sutton wasn't coming out.

If that is the case, I'd prob try to move and get Feeney with our second pick in round 2, and get JuJu Smith-Schuster or John Ross with our first pick in 2nd round.
[ Edited by HoosierNiner on Jan 23, 2017 at 8:44 PM ]
I edited my mock
not too big on wife beaters.
Jim haslett? That's gotta be a joke.
I only went with Haslett because I fitted with no one left, he's available and worked together in Washington.
Originally posted by HoosierNiner:
I only went with Haslett because I fitted with no one left, he's available and worked together in Washington.

and their defense stunk in Washington
hoyer at QB and no pass rush

Share 49ersWebzone