LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 147 users in the forums

Jerseys 2017 49ers Mock offseason

well I did like 5 Mocks but they all were wrong bc I didn't expect Kelly to get fired..

GM Louis Riddick
HC Josh Mcdaniels
DC Mike Vrable

CUTS
Kap
Brooks
Brock
Bethea
Smith

RESIGNS
Armstrong
Tiller
Streater
Williams
Hodges
Dorsey
Dawson

FREE AGENTS
Brandon Williams 4 yrs 32 Million-Biggest need on defense
Kevin Zeitler 4 yrs 40 Million-turns an average O-line into very good with depth
Desean Jackson 3 yrs 21 Million-comes home to cali, cut Smith and sign him, hes more of a playmaker
Logan Ryan 4 yrs 40 Million-the patriots have a lot of players about to hit FA and I'm sure a couple wont be resigned
John Simon 3 yrs 18 Million-great young player, I think he could slide inside too
Brian Hoyer 2 yrs 6 Million-back up to Jimmy G who knows the offense
Kyle Juszczyk 3 yrs 6 Million-open them holes for Hyde

TRADES
49ers trade their 1st and 5th round pick to the NYJ for their 1st and 2nd rd picks this yr and 3rd round pick next year..
49ers trade their 2nd rd pick from the NYJ, their 4th, and 6th rd picks to move back into the late 1st
49ers trade their 2nd, next yrs 3rd and 7th rd picks to NE for Jimmy Garopollo

2017 NFL DRAFT (5 ROUNDS)

Round 1-WR from Clemson Mike Williams-Finally got our future star and number 1 WR

Round 1-OLB from UCLA Takkarist McKinley-nice pass rusher who I like the more I watch highlights..

Round 3-RB out of Tenn Alvin Kamara-perfect change of pace back to Hyde

Round 4- WR from UNC Ryan Switzer-Perfect slot WR for Mcdaniels scheme..

Round 5-ILB from LSU Kendall Beckwith-1st ACL pick of RIddicks career but a good one..let him IR then come in and start nest to Bowman next year..

2017 ROSTER (NOT A 53)

Jimmy G, Hoyer
Hyde, Kamara, Harris
Juszczyk
Mcdonald, Celek, Bell
Williams, Jackson, Switzer, Streater, Rogers, Smelter, Burbridge
Staley, Theus
Garnett, Tiller
Beadles, Kilgore
Zeitler
Brown

AA, Dial
Williams, Williams, Dorsey
Buckner, Blair
Lynch, Simon,Tank
Bowman, Beckwith (acl)
Armstead, Hodges
McKinley, Harold
Ryan, Robinson, Ward, Redmond, DJ, Reaser
Reid
Tartt

Nelson
Pinion
Dawson
Solid. Not nearly enough compensation for our #2 pick though. Have to come away with a future 1st if we trade outside the top 5 with a team trying to get the top QB in the draft
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Solid. Not nearly enough compensation for our #2 pick though. Have to come away with a future 1st if we trade outside the top 5 with a team trying to get the top QB in the draft

yeah you think so...? I think the jets are at 6..i thought what they gave was close enough..
every off season mock I look at they cut Brock??? why.. with a better pass rush he'd look a lot better I just don't get it.
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
every off season mock I look at they cut Brock??? why.. with a better pass rush he'd look a lot better I just don't get it.

Id rather cut him and use his salary plus more to sign a younger better CB..him and Bethea we the worst and gave up so many big passes this past season
Solid draft and new Coaching staff.
Nice job
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Jimmy G will struggle badly with those weapons
like the staff but i'd rather have kap. garrapolo not proven. draft a qb to develop. keep torrey smith & sign desean jackson & even alshon jeffery.
love switzer in the 4th
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MY PLAN...

NO TRADES AT ALL

2: R1P2 - Jonathan Allen; DE - Alabama

34: R2P2 - Christian McCaffrey; RB - Stanford

66: R3P2 - David Webb; QB - CAL

107: R4P2 - Jarrad Davis; ILB - Florida

141: R4P36 - Milachi Dupre; WR - LSU

147: R5P2 - Devonte Field; OLB - Lville

162: R5P17 - Jamal Williams; RB - BYU

187: R6P2 - Fabian Moreau; CB - UCLA

203: R6P18 - De'Quan Hampton; WR - USC

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Love your draft, especially because 4 of the 5 guys you drafted, I had drafted in my mock I did here.

I would want a little more to move back like the others have said but overall really nice job and I would be very happy with this
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Solid draft and new Coaching staff.

Thanks, I think patriots west would be s good look lol
Originally posted by Kuya:
Jimmy G will struggle badly with those weapons

Those weapons are way more then the niners have..wr core of Williams, Jackson, Switzer, Streater, Ellington would be fine along with a duo of Hyde and Kamara at RB would be strong plus adding Zeitler to make the oline very good would be plenty enough for Jimmy G to succeed
All them trades are just overboard and just too convenient to be realistic. And a 2nd and 3rd isn't enough for Grapps imo. Like the picks
Originally posted by Zachary13White:

Because Brock is Garbage. He gets picked on game in and game out. He needs to go more than anyone.
Share 49ersWebzone