LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Aiyuk or Deebo? PPR

Aiyuk or Deebo? PPR

Sorry if this is out there already. I'm torn on who is going to get me more points this year. Thanks
Aiyuk, easily
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Aiyuk, easily

Depends, which round?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Depends, which round?

Irrelevant to his question. He wants to know who you think will score more points.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jun 28, 2021 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Depends, which round?

Irrelevant to his question. He wants to know who you think will score more points.

If they are both healthy, then I think they will be about the same total points where the difference won't be enough to direct to a decisive "better" pick. Now, if you can get Deebo 2 rounds later, then that should be the decision maker.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I retract my previous answer. I'll say Deebo strictly because he runs his routes behind the LOS.

Jimmy doesn't throw deep or outside and Lance struggled in D6 at throwing the ball past 10 yards. So I think that puts Deebo in the best position.
It's looking like Aiyuk is balling out in camp. Definitely on my fantasy radar
The answer was Deebo
Originally posted by Howlett49:
The answer was Deebo

i still have Aiyuk on my team lol

Deebo is taking me to the ship!

we goin to the ship… we goin to the ship.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
The answer was Deebo

Won me my league.

I would draft both this year. Most fantasy folks don't realize that WR only Deebo was on 🔥. He actually dipped a little when the rushes took away his WR touches.

Deebo in round 2 is gold. Then draft Aiyuk when you are drafting scraps in R10. One of them is for sure going to hit.
Aiyuk based on where you would be drafting him. Last year Deebo was getting drafted in the mid rounds, It's where Aiyuk is being drafted this year. Deebo this year is getting drafted in 2nd or early 3rd. Too early for him IMO. There are alot of stud RB's still available where Deebo is being drafted.
Share 49ersWebzone