LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Picking 9th in a 10-man Draft via Yahoo FF

Any tips or recommendations? all the good RB's will be gone. BPA? RB? then WR after?
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?
Julio Jones and Mixon/Conner would be ideal for me at that spot. If you gotta have a RB first, then Mixon/Conner and Michael Thomas.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Julio Jones and Mixon/Conner would be ideal for me at that spot. If you gotta have a RB first, then Mixon/Conner and Michael Thomas.

some names I didnt think of besides Julio, thanks!
Adams/Conner/Julio with 9th pick and OBJ/Delvin Cook/Mixon/Hill/Thomas with the 12th. Lots of good options, just depends on what your preferences are and what you feel comfortable with. Also hard to provide a truly valid recommendation without knowing your league's scoring settings/starting lineup slots.

Personally, I am a huge fan of the Julio + Delvin Cook combo, just make sure to get Mattison later in the draft to handcuff the oft injured Cook with.

Conner + Thomas/Hill would be my second favorite combo.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?

Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Adams/Conner/Julio with 9th pick and OBJ/Delvin Cook/Mixon/Hill/Thomas with the 12th. Lots of good options, just depends on what your preferences are and what you feel comfortable with. Also hard to provide a truly valid recommendation without knowing your league's scoring settings/starting lineup slots.

Personally, I am a huge fan of the Julio + Delvin Cook combo, just make sure to get Mattison later in the draft to handcuff the oft injured Cook with.

Conner + Thomas/Hill would be my second favorite combo.

at 9th overall, Conner, then Julio. and got Josh Jacobs in the 5th :x

cook mixon hill or thomas werent available but Julio was. good value for Josh jacobs?
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
at 9th overall, Conner, then Julio. and got Josh Jacobs in the 5th :x

cook mixon hill or thomas werent available but Julio was. good value for Josh jacobs?

Jacobs in the 5th is great value, good pick.
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?

Why on earth would you spend a top 2 pick on a QB.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?

someones gotta be that wtf were they thinking guy.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?

10 team league? you effin serious? Mahomes ADP is 20 across the thousands of ESPN leagues.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?

10 team league? you effin serious? Mahomes ADP is 20 across the thousands of ESPN leagues.

ADP means where players are being drafted, it means nothing to where they should be. if you're picking 9th that means your second pick is 12th overall. No way in hell would I draft a QB that high. Ever.
  • Jymyh
  • Veteran
Mahomes and Josh Jacobs?
Share 49ersWebzone