LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Best fantasy football sites

Do any of you know the best sites for 12 team public league's for money. I was hoping to find a format where 6 teams make the playoffs. Yahoo only has 10 teams and I usually go with that one. Thanks so much guys
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Fantrax has different setups. Ive done the past couple years. Though i think its only 4 teams make playoffs.

Only website I've used to join public pay league. So thats all i can contribute.
I know the app sucks but NFL.COM. Is the only fantasy site with instant video highlights for your players. Not sure why it gets hated on as much as it does.
Originally posted by krizay:
Fantrax has different setups. Ive done the past couple years. Though i think its only 4 teams make playoffs.

Only website I've used to join public pay league. So thats all i can contribute.

Thanks Krizay
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I know the app sucks but NFL.COM. Is the only fantasy site with instant video highlights for your players. Not sure why it gets hated on as much as it does.

That's pretty cool do you know if they have a 12 team format where 6 teams make the playoffs for 💰? I think recently I am carrying the Levi's curse because three or four of my top players get injured every year so I'm usually fifth
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

That's pretty cool do you know if they have a 12 team format where 6 teams make the playoffs for 💰? I think recently I am carrying the Levi's curse because three or four of my top players get injured every year so I'm usually fifth

Yes there is!
Share 49ersWebzone