LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Fantasy Football Smack Talking Etique

This is a personal family and friends league. Drinking/Party together. We talk s**t like crazy. Met up Sunday to watch the games together and one of the guys approaches me to make sure he doesn't mean everything he smacks talks. LOL, I had to reply, this league isn't for the faint-hearted, I don't give a s**t and if somebody can't handle it, they better do an internal check and go see a shrink. And he was like...hell yeah!

Do you guys have a protocol? Of course, work leagues and other ones require some sensitivity.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 13, 2018 at 11:55 AM ]
I'm a winner, so I don't. I let the scoreboard do the talking

Unless its Coldfan in our college league. He needs s**t talked to him to make his blood boil so he can survive the long cold winters of Nome, Alaska.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm a winner, so I don't. I let the scoreboard do the talking

Unless its Coldfan in our college league. He needs s**t talked to him to make his blood boil so he can survive the long cold winters of Nome, Alaska.

Just saw this Sept message Ms SDN79 - saw your handle as the last poster.
For clarity, Nome may be where the hearth is, but not mine. Never thought my name would be taken in vain outside of the college fantasy leagues.
By the way, I thought I was bumped along with you for the playoffs in el Sabado Sinverquenza but somebody must have taken pity on me (or wanted to win easier than if you had been selected.) My apologies, I would have preferred for you to continue on - I have to spend all of my time shoveling snow now. (but not in Nome).. Have a nice Fall (mine's already over) and winter season and hope I get another chance to receive my needed and deserved blood-boiling talk. Cheers,
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Just saw this Sept message Ms SDN79 - saw your handle as the last poster.
For clarity, Nome may be where the hearth is, but not mine. Never thought my name would be taken in vain outside of the college fantasy leagues.
By the way, I thought I was bumped along with you for the playoffs in el Sabado Sinverquenza but somebody must have taken pity on me (or wanted to win easier than if you had been selected.) My apologies, I would have preferred for you to continue on - I have to spend all of my time shoveling snow now. (but not in Nome).. Have a nice Fall (mine's already over) and winter season and hope I get another chance to receive my needed and deserved blood-boiling talk. Cheers,

lol, yeah that backfired on me

good luck
for s**tz n giggles.
Share 49ersWebzone